Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sounds like we just playing Cole Palmer.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We are SO high, Chelsea can and are frequently running from their own half.

If only a load of Albion supporters had predicted this for a week.

If Wolves (second half), Forest and even Ipswich could cut through at will, it was bleeding obvious that Maresca was going to have an early Christmas.

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
A lot of posters are not questioning. They are simply critising FH and the players. Questioning is fine, all out writing off players and the manager after 1 half of football

A lot are questioning it too which I think is fair enough. I don't see any issue in questioning ability to adapt to try and stop us from continually being cut open.
It's happened to other sides before, yes, but I'm not sure I've ever seem a manager not try and plug the issue.
Chelsea are on song going forward yes, Fab needs to work out a way to stop it, great managers can adapt.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Shambles.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Slight nuance - tactics should be decided on both who the opposition is and who you have available to play.

The system and style of football should fit the players abilities in the squad overall.

It’s early days - we are still formulating the latter.

I think we are really missing Veltman and Van Hecke today - let’s not underestimate that.

I love Velts but second half Forest's inferior players to Chelsea exposed his lack of pace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here