Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Stats show a pretty even first half

5accfee3ceb2ad054e4b3e04d1f76324.jpg

Apart from the goal.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Bit unlucky with the goal (Maupay clearly fouled) and the Rudiger yellow (assault=red) but we kept going. We’re still in this, perhaps Welbeck later on will give us a bit more up front.

Good half.

Rose tints me thinks. I can’t believe the debate about, it was a goal every time. Veltman didn’t do his job well enough. Maupay v Lukaku is only going to end one way.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Loved seeing Lallana have a right go at the Chelsea player that went down in their box when there was a bit of a tussle. Lallana was shouting “get up, get up” at him.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I wish March would grow a pair and try and take on defenders....it's his biggest problem and just not brave enough.

Welbeck on to support Maupay for me.

He did beat a man on one run, need more of. Courage as you say.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Good half

Goal - no complaints, Maupay was holding him

Rudiger should have been sent off, both feet off the ground and out of control, the very definition of a red. Why wasn’t this overturned by VAR?

Those moaning about the “Amexphere” need to look at the state of the home support tonight, poor, haven’t heard a word and it’s been all the attending Albion faithful on my telly.

All credit to those there putting on a show for the Albion , great support

Spot on re atmosphere. It's the same at every ground in the prem. Crowd only noisy when they've got something to be noisy about. Can only hear our lot on the telly.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Why are all the pundits completely blind to the first contact that Lukaku made on Maups? Hits him in the head with one arm, then Maupay grabs at him, then catches him with the other arm, Neil goes down. Its so obvious! Why is nobody even mentioning it?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Gus just implied we'd never scored a goal V Chelsea. Ummm I remember a certain bicycle kick.... Eees not that complicated you ceiling lover

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I’d bring on Welbz for Moder. Try and stretch them further, get Lamptey as high up the pitch as possible. Just go for it and we might get something here but we need to create proper chances because they’ll get more.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Dear Mr Potter
You have prepared for this game and how is it you and coaches come up with idea that Maupay should mark Lukaku at corners

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Gus just implied we'd never scored a goal V Chelsea. Ummm I remember a certain bicycle kick.... Eees not that complicated you ceiling lover

At Stamford Bridge. I think he did add ‘here’ at the end of the sentence but it got a bit lost.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
There should be an option to mute him “in and around” your remote control.

He’s so annoying isn’t he?! Can’t believe another media outlet have taken him on, thought his days were gone.

Mute or delete?? 😀

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Andy Townsend has got to a prime gammon hasn't he? Cant someone record him talking about something racist on their mobile phone so we can get him off the Tellybox forever?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here