Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Anyone thinking the atmosphere at the Amex is shit should watch this. Worst support I have(n't) heard so far this season.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Very good performance so far! We are struggling vs Lukaku but with a back 3 of Cucu, Burn & Veltman that doesn't surprise me. Our midfield + wingbacks have been very good. March has the beating of Pulisic and Lamptey of Alonso

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Clattenburg talking out of his arse. Didn't two-foot into the player, he two footed into the ground? What a load of bollocks. Having referees on commentary is a total waste of everyone's time, they'll always make up some horseshit to protect their mates.

This big time! Pointless exercise as he's hardly going to go " that's a shocking decision "

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Well played. We deserve something from this. Let’s go at them from the off 2nd half.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Great half, such a shame about the lapse for the goal

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
We have done ok, good in spells.
But with the absence of Dunk and Webster surely Dan Burn should have been standing on Lukaku's laces.
I just don't get that, should be 0-0.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Anyone thinking the atmosphere at the Amex is shit should watch this. Worst support I have(n't) heard so far this season.

And a good example of ‘be careful for what you wish for’…

I have a few Chelsea mates who are frankly numbed by the sheer scale of spend and how so many Chelsea fans regard a defeat or draw - any defeat or draw - as a disaster for the club.

Winning is always good - but winning virtually every week, every season….ad nausuem

D

Deleted member 2719

Great half, such a shame about the lapse for the goal
Yes it was, but we are still learning, but it's clear that we are also improving. Can't see Chelsea backing off so much second half.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here