Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Lukaku full on punched Bong when playing for manure and nothing given. No surprise playing for another big club to get away with two elbows to the nose. Shit defending and choice of marker but still a foul anywhere on the pitch and certainly would have been given if it was Glenn Murray elbowing John Terry in the face.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I’m afraid again it’s the basics isn’t it? We are a lovely team to watch but we struggle with set pieces so badly, at both ends.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Lukaku full on punched Bong when playing for manure and nothing given. No surprise playing for another big club to get away with two elbows to the nose. Shit defending and choice of marker but still a foul anywhere on the pitch and certainly would have been given if it was Glenn Murray elbowing John Terry in the face.

Apart from the fact Maupay was trying to bear hug him. Blue and white striped tinted glasses if you think that was a foul!

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Four observational so far:

1. We are playing okay.
2. Moder should not take corners
3. Maupay was smacked in the face at least once by Lukaku
4. I used to think Tuchel was a breath of fresh air, but he is turning into a right moaney git.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Is there an option on Amazon to mute Townsend..I can put up with the commentator

"That's their only outlet. Getting the ball to Lamptey" just as March takes their player on twice. ****. Admittedly, March had no end product but that's another story.

I love Lalanna's passion telling them to get up. I'm loving the way we are playing to. Will be happy enough if it's 1-0 with 30 mins to go.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
We look so much better when we go for it.
As a wise man once said, "They don't like it up 'em!"

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Is there an option on Amazon to mute Townsend..I can put up with the commentator

You may jest but when game started my Amazon Prime app over Sky Q had decided to put subtitles on. Struggled to turn them off and hardly logical that you actually have to press the pause button to bring up the correct menu :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here