Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

chelsea/reading tickets, seats etc... (merged)

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Would be helpfull to pay standing @the check out and getting timed out.....if i was in a supermarket i'd of left my trolley and walked out by now!!!

Every year they balls it !!!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Just got mine for Reading and Chelsea games. Bit of pain that you cant autoselect your own season ticket seat, but easy enough to use the stadium plan to find and book them.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Woop woop, got mine for both games. Trying out a few variations on my usual location, north stand for Chelsea, right behind home dugout for Reading!!

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Anybody know how I can 'reserve my own seat' for these friendlies?

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1
Hi anybody know why there is a chunk of seats missing in west stand lower? mine being one of them, had to book some poor other sods seat.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just purchased two tickets for the Chelski game for my nephew no problem

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Hi anybody know why there is a chunk of seats missing in west stand lower? mine being one of them, had to book some poor other sods seat.

They normally hold a section back for phone and over the counter sales I guess. Or they might be the complimentary tickets for these games?

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1
They normally hold a section back for phone and over the counter sales I guess. Or they might be the complimentary tickets for these games?
Same seats missing for the Reading game, "getting a bit worried" i hope they come back for the start of the season or i have lost my seat.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
what am I missing - how do you select a specific seat? I can select stand and area but not row - so all the seats I am offered are right at the front which I don't want? Am I being thick?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Click View Stadium Plan, then on to the specific block you want and it'll come up with all the invididual seats.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
what am I missing - how do you select a specific seat? I can select stand and area but not row - so all the seats I am offered are right at the front which I don't want? Am I being thick?

Go on "view stadium plan", click the block you want to sit in and then any white dot is available !!

Managed to get my ST seat in the North for the FDM Testimonial - but obviously because of the loyalty point cock-up for the new STHs, i cant get a Chelsea seat, which is annoying as my seat is still there, although 3 seats to the right have been bought !!

Seriously, why are people moaning ? What do you actually expect when tickets for 2 big games get put on sale at the same time ? Of course the website is going to have problems !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here