Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

chelsea/reading tickets, seats etc... (merged)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Quick question. I'm on 1040 loyalty points (I'll kill the missus for organising last year's holiday when the West Ham game was on), so waiting till the next window.

How do I ensure myself and missus are sat next to each other if we can't buy our own seats (we're in WSU)??

1. you need to be linked as friends and family online
2. you both need the necessary points
3. you log in, pick two seats next to each other and allocate one to you and one to your wife

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Cheers. I'll give this a go on Friday!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Chelsea match

Just got my ticket for the Chelsea match !
Decided to slum it in the West Lower rather than my usual place with the REAL Brighton fans in the North !! :moo::moo::moo::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyone else taking a different seat for this match ?????????

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Yes virtually everybody due to the inability to reserve your usual season ticket seat. Seems that the world and his wife want to see the game from WSL Central (Now sold out). Due to the low loyalty points total (season ticket last year + 3 home cup games effectively) everyone gets first pickings.

Would have been fun if Gus' seat and the bench seats were available to pick.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
What's this about loyalty points for FDM's game: I brought a ticket for me and my boyfriend and he has no loyalty points (been to games but always on my sisters spare ticket)?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Decided to slum it in the West Lower rather than my usual place with the REAL Brighton fans in the North !! :moo::moo::moo::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nope i`m in my seat a few rows behind you in the N stand

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne

In the WSL also as well hoping to do a John Terry and join in the post match celebrations ;)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Chelsea's ticket details - if anybody's interested

TICKET NEWS | Chelsea Tickets | Chelsea Football Club Tickets | Chelsea FC | Chelsea

Tickets for this match are priced as follows: Adults £30, Seniors (over 65) £20, Under 16's £15

We have received an allocation of 3761 tickets.

Please note that for this game we will be situated in the West Stand Upper tier for this fixture. This area is accessed via approximately 97 stairs and there is no lift access.

Supporters are request not to write messages on the seats as they will be used by the home fans for the rest of the season. Please also do not crap in the urinals

This match will be an all ticket event and supporters of both clubs must obtain a ticket in advance in order to gain entry. Tickets will not be sold at the Amex stadium on the day of the match.

Tickets will be sold online from 7am and from 9am at the Box Office and Call Centre for personal callers and telephone sales.

Quality "Ask the club" rant

Ticket Office Fiasco!!!!!!!!

HAHA!! All sorted now, thank god!!:guitar:

Sent an e-mail to the club about it and they have accepted that they were wrong in cancelling my seat and re-locating me without my knowledge and I have been put back to the original stand!!

As for my mother, we are not speaking to each other at the moment!!!! Do not think she will do that again!!!:D :D

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
HAHA!! All sorted now, thank god!!:guitar:

Sent an e-mail to the club about it and they have accepted that they were wrong in cancelling my seat and re-locating me without my knowledge and I have been put back to the original stand!!

As for my mother, we are not speaking to each other at the moment!!!! Do not think she will do that again!!!:D :D

I'd be more worried if you had seats together, then she got the ticket office to move you somewhere else.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Am giving the Chelsea game a swerve...price for a friendly is rediculous. And we have a cricket game that day anyway. Probably go to kiups game though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here