Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

chelsea/reading tickets, seats etc... (merged)

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
Got mine for both games...normally a north stander, so am in the east for chelski and west lower for the FDM game - also taking my nephews to this for their first ever Brighton (and Amex) experience. Rounds off a busy few weeks for me...off to silverstone next weekend, then it's Maidstone, then the Olympics, then the footy. Bring it on!!!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
It is! After an hour of trying to log in it finally let me use my fan number! Gather the system has just been shite today......

It has, took me 3 times to get my ticket, 1st time it cancelled itself at the checkout, 2nd time rejected my card for some reason and worked the 3rd time. But hey ho, least i have a ticket !

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
WSL for Chelsea and North Stand for FDM - 1st game in there since the very first match when Harty scored, so looking forward to it.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Our group of 4 are in the WSL at the back for the Chelsea game.

I'm kind of glad we can't have our usual WSU seat as it'll be quite nice to watch the game from a different perspective.

Thoroughly looking forward to this one.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Doesn't look like being a great attendance for FDM's match. Long time to go yet of course but he'll be lucky to have 10,000 on the gate.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Doesn't look like being a great attendance for FDM's match. Long time to go yet of course but he'll be lucky to have 10,000 on the gate.

Expect it'll sell plenty once the loyalty band is dropped, maybe even completely scrapped. Good chance for people to see the Amex against Premier opposition for £15.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Expect it'll sell plenty once the loyalty band is dropped, maybe even completely scrapped. Good chance for people to see the Amex against Premier opposition for £15.

It doesn't matter how many times they get promoted, Reading will never be considered Premier opposition in any sense of the word.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
How central is area C of West Stand Lower? Can't see plan on phone.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
How central is area C of West Stand Lower? Can't see plan on phone.

Basically slap-bang between between the halfway line and the edge of the southern penalty area.

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
My mate got our tickets in WSL right next to the chelsea Bench. Really good spot and can't wait to see some of the big names.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Basically slap-bang between between the halfway line and the edge of the southern penalty area.

Thanks

So would area G be the same equivalent but in the North half? Just seeing which are the best seats.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Quick question. I'm on 1040 loyalty points (I'll kill the missus for organising last year's holiday when the West Ham game was on), so waiting till the next window.

How do I ensure myself and missus are sat next to each other if we can't buy our own seats (we're in WSU)??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here