Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

chelsea/reading tickets, seats etc... (merged)

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
I tried to buy them but having moved seats I no longer have that fan number to use and have not received my new one's yet! What a f*** up? And to top it off they are not open on a Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I tried to buy them but having moved seats I no longer have that fan number to use and have not received my new one's yet! What a f*** up? And to top it off they are not open on a Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the fan number was unique to you wherever you choose to sit? Obviously you will need a new smart card but the fan number should still be the same. :shrug:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I thought the fan number was unique to you wherever you choose to sit? Obviously you will need a new smart card but the fan number should still be the same. :shrug:

It is.

My fan number is the same as it was at Withdean, for example, and I obviously don't sit there any more.

The Original

Jan 25, 2010
50.83295°N 0.26815°W
Went on site at 9.45, logged in and purchased x4 tickets for FDM game shortly after 10am when they were made available. Maintenance page appears to be 'busy' holding page but quickly lets you in if you allow it to refresh automatically.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Just kept refreshing and it came up fine and logged in with my Fan number and I just picked where I want to sit for a change, so Ive gone for the back of the North stand instead of my normal North stand seat and there are plenty of seats still available so dont panic about it selling out !!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Just got 3 tickets for the Reading game, as the west upper isn't open I've gone for the back of the west lower behind the dugouts, never watched a game from down there before so looking forward to it.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
As many of us won't be in our season ticket seat/stand, will they be sending out paper tickets?

when i purchased mine,the email said smartcard activation even though i am sitting in east stand and not esu

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Sitting in some poor persons WSL seat pretty central. Gonna spill my drink and pie all over if ;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here