Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea Greyhounds v Scousers

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Imagine it was the Albion and Elphick has just made it 4 all with 5 minutes left when it looked for all the world the opposition would go on and win it, he runs over and celebrates right in front of you. What do you do? Go absolutely mental looking like your having the mother of all eppy fits or do what the Chelsea fans opted for, polite applause?

imagining is all you can do mate, i dont know what game you were watching but the atmosphere was shit hot and and every single chelsea fan around me went mental when that 4th one went in,in fact they went mental for every chelsea goal.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I think Chelsea even started singing when it went 2-2, surely a mistake... :ohmy:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think Chelsea even started singing when it went 2-2, surely a mistake... :ohmy:
you werent there, i was , we were singing most of he way through, sure it went a bit quiet when we went 2-0 down , what team doesnt? but you're letting your natural jealousy at chelsea's contemporary success cloud your argument , and in consequence making yourself look silly .

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
imagining is all you can do mate, i dont know what game you were watching but the atmosphere was shit hot and and every single chelsea fan around me went mental when that 4th one went in,in fact they went mental for every chelsea goal.

Exactly:thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just got in in time for the highlights starting, without knowing the score, and have to say it was as classic a bit of sporting drama as you could ever hope to see.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
you werent there, i was , we were singing most of he way through, sure it went a bit quiet when we went 2-0 down , what team doesnt? but you're letting your natural jealousy at chelsea's contemporary success cloud your argument , and in consequence making yourself look silly .

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

As I said, you drew your first cup final of the season 1-1, then lose 1-0 at the Lane. If you can't cope with big teams like Spurs, then I understand.

Oh, nice history you have there.

Oh, I hope you've still got the flag from last night? Well good innit.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

As I said, you drew your first cup final of the season 1-1, then lose 1-0 at the Lane. If you can't cope with big teams like Spurs, then I understand.

Oh, nice history you have there.

Oh, I hope you've still got the flag from last night? Well good innit.
Big teams like spurs?? Whats so special about your history ?? in two years time it will be HALF A f***ing CENTURY since you were champions , i rest my case. :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
This board really has sunk to a new low. There's a Chelsea / Spurs binfest......

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Big teams like spurs?? Whats so special about your history ?? in two years time it will be HALF A f***ing CENTURY since you were champions , i rest my case. :lolol::lolol::lolol:

1955-2005, same with you, eh? And surely if you hadn't been given millions and millions of pounds, it will be 1955 - ?? ??:glare:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
1955-2005, same with you, eh? And surely if you hadn't been given millions and millions of pounds, it will be 1955 - ?? ??:glare:
yep , your right, but the fact is we have got millions of pounds and have won the title , and will concievably do so again, spurs however dont look like winning it for another 50 years :lolol:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Remind me, why exactly are Spurs being mentioned at all in a thread about a Chelsea and Liverpool Champions League tie?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
With no axe to grind whatsoever...Spurs are a bigger club than Chelsea. It takes more than a couple of bought titles to have credibility. It always makes me laugh listening to Kenyon with his plans for world domination - as if that's how football history is created, with a marketing tour of Korea.

When Abramovich goes, as he surely will soon, Chelsea will descend back into the wannabe club they always were.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here