Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea Greyhounds v Scousers

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Come on Barcelona.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
f***ing come on! Super Frank Lampard, and Didier Drogba was CLASS.

Greatest 2 legs of European football I've ever seen.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Fantastic day of football. Could you imagine if we did that to Oldham this Satadeeeee!!! :thumbsup::lolol:

Personally, I'd far rather see a good thrashing handed out by the Albion than any such up and down, back and forth stuff (I'm not sure my heart, even at a fairly healthy 25, could cope with that!).

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Well, if you want a persuasive argument why it is better having the top four in the Premier League in the CL than the champions of Slovenia, that was it.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Well, if you want a persuasive argument why it is better having the top four in the Premier League in the CL than the champions of Slovenia, that was it.

Exactly. And people say about Chelsea V Liverpool happening AGAIN. I for one am looking forward to it next season :yahoo:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
f*** me :ohmy:

The best match I've watched, or at least I can remember watching.

Got to give credit to both sets of players :clap:

Get in there Chelsea :clap2:

Personally, I'd far rather see a good thrashing handed out by the Albion than any such up and down, back and forth stuff (I'm not sure my heart, even at a fairly healthy 25, could cope with that!).

With all the shyte we've dished out at the Windy this season, I'd welcome it and not even the 5-0 Yeovil thumping could compare.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
What a game! One of the best European ties of recent years. Just hope Man United can get a result tomorrow, I'm hoping for a United Barcelona final, what a game that would be!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
f***ing Chelsea. Plastic team with plastic fans. Drogba diving, rolling around, staying down, "giving the ball back" by blasting it to the corner flag when 30 yards out in a central position. Horrible bunch of arseholes.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
f***ing come on! Super Frank Lampard, and Didier Drogba was CLASS.

I'd agree with you about Lampard; but for such a talented player, Drogba has absolutely ZERO class imo. I find his constant diving & general cheating absolutely pathetic, quite frankly. :annoyed:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
f***ing Chelsea. Plastic team with plastic fans. Drogba diving, rolling around, staying down, "giving the ball back" by blasting it to the corner flag when 30 yards out in a central position. Horrible bunch of arseholes.

Not all the fans are plastic.
Drogba was BRILLIANT tonight.
Any player on the pitch would've blasted the ball to the corner flag being in the position they were in.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
What a shame Gerrard wasn't fit.. could well have given Liverpool the final push over the line..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here