Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship Playoffs

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Why would you want Sunderland to win over Lincoln a team in the National League 4 years ago?

Unless your from that grim part of the world.

It's a conflict of what I find more annoying. The time wasting goal keeper or the fan banging a bin lid.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
You must have hated us when we had Casper Ankegren in goal. :)

Of all the gamesmanship that takes place it's the one I find the most irritating to an irrational level. Feels like blatant, rarely punished cheating I think.

(I'm happy Lincoln have won though.)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sunderland condemned to a 4th season in League 1.

Fair play to Bridcutt, who goes back to his former club and helps Lincoln to a Wembley final. I'm feeling well disposed towards him in my old age.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Well done Brentford and Lincoln. Quite happy to see some of the "bigger" clubs like Sunderland have their share of suffering.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ha - bizarre. What’s Bournemouth’s beef with us?
They don't like us in the same way as we don't like them. Ourselves, Bumfluff and the clackerstick Reading gimps have always been a triangle of disdain - and we are miles better than both of them, a fact that won't be changing any time soon. Pleasing. :bigwave:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
They don't like us in the same way as we don't like them. Ourselves, Bumfluff and the clackerstick Reading gimps have always been a triangle of disdain - and we are miles better than both of them, a fact that won't be changing any time soon. Pleasing. :bigwave:

I couldn’t care less either way about Bournemouth. Didn’t really think we had much of a “thing” with them, more a Sky Sports creation?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here