Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celtic Rangers just got a little spicy

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
The whole nonsense that is now going on is fully and squarely as a result of the knobs that are Dr John Reid (New labour bigot extra-ordinaire) and Neil 'Maddog' Lennon (a man who loves a conflict). The two of them have stoked this whole episode. Hark back a couple of years when they were not around and there was none of this conflict. Witness Lennon's rant at the SFA a few months back and his continuing diatribe about the bias in Scottish football, which for those who see it week in week out , know is just not there. In fact the SFA should but didn't throw the book at Celtic for their comments before Xmas.
The SFA need to now chuck the said book at Celtic and drum that arsehole Reid out of football (not back into politics mind you- look at his wild spending when Minister of Defense).
All in all ,a very sad indictment , to a standard of football that is now really Sunday Pub League (SPL), standard.

Cue some knobhead hooped supporter to give us a biased view? Probably!

TNBA

TTF

I think we'll leave it at your lovely UNbiased summing up, shall we?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
A couple of years Walter Smith and Super Ally laid wreaths at Sellick Park in memory of Tommy Burns and were applauded by Celtic fans. This goodwill has all been undone by Reid and TLB as TTF correctly points out.

Err, more recently wreaths were laid by representatives from Celtic to commemorate the Ibrox Stadium disaster...when it boils down to it those running the clubs are generally fairly decent people...however, when you mix them together in a matchday situation it is often a bit like fire and water.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
This'll do for starters

View attachment 21989

Now that says it all !! I know about this picture and if any other team in Britain had that there would be outcry's. Just for the record the only club in the UK who does not fly the Union Jack at their stadium are non other than that manky mob. Lennon/and ESPECIALLY REID EX MEMBER OF HER MAJESTIES GOVERNMENT WHO WOULD HAVE been prey you have a responsabilty of looking after your club. But your actions till now are are now verging on the side of sick. And then they have the audacity to sing go home.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Any team with Diouf loses my support. Football is bad but the atmosphere is pretty amazing.

I'm a Rangers fan but you have to admit that's impressive, some cunt early called it a demented roar :tosser:
Compare that to our fans at Yeovil who made f*** all noise.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Rangers on the other hand are a cute and fluffy little club.

We have ours as well, but the topic is the Dr (of what probably is a free gong from a university) John Reid who as an ex government minister was seen as collateral at one point and is now creating these problems for some reason. Its certainly not Lennon the more I look at it, I believe he does not have a brain cell, but they should think about their actions as thats why trouble seems to be happening after Old Firm games again.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Ive got Irish and Scottish family who have supported Celtic all they're lives. If someone can tell me why people hate Celtic so much i'd love to know as I honestly don't know and the reason I like Celtic is through family.

Fans signing IRA songs during Rememberance Silence? That a good reason?

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.

Caller on line 2

Mar 4, 2011
Two quality videos Jimbo, more could be posted but we wouldn't want to make anybody look stupid.
Funny how somebody starts by posting saying that the game looks a bit tasty and it soon gets to this.
Just out of interest, how can people know so much about Scottish football when they watch so little?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
This is what we do !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLvnievtGaA&NR=1

And for fair balance this is what they do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjdE0b5Jhpk&feature=related

Marcgorry please help us understand your great supporters stance

Absolute and upper DISGRACE

And the quality bit is they sing have you got no homes of your own in our British Isles all with English accents. Pure quality !!

Out of interest, when was the last Rangers fan(s) to be in trouble for singing the Famine song?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I'm a Rangers fan but you have to admit that's impressive, some cunt early called it a demented roar :tosser:
Compare that to our fans at Yeovil who made f*** all noise.

It is very impressive I agree, but are you really comparing 60,000 odd singing and jumping during a mauling of their biggest rivals, to the noise made by 537 fans on a cold open terrace on a Tuesday night?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Funny. If you support Rangers that much why are you on here, f*** off onto a Rangers board?

Perhaps he is just trying to broaden his mind, just to show that he isn't a narrow minded bigot like a fair chunk of those who follow the Old Firm. Lets face it, if you come on a board for a club on the South Coast of "England" and start banging on about Rangers or Celtic you are bound to kop a fair amount of flack as most of us loathe you, or are at best completely indifferent to the antics and mentality of a bygone era that hang around Glasgow like a bad smell. We have at least made it to the twenty-first century, whilst many old firm supporters are stuck in the seventeenth.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Funny. If you support Rangers that much why are you on here, f*** off onto a Rangers board?

I'm surprised he doesn't spend all his time on the Rangers board (Follow-Follow) too. I'm uncertain as to whether Rangers supporters are born aggressive fuckwits.....or are just trained to be aggressive fuckwits via their messageboard. Maybe they (Celtic and Rangers) are all like him from Glasgow...? Who knows...??

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just for the record the only club in the UK who does not fly the Union Jack at their stadium are non other than that manky mob.

Where's the Union flag at Withdean then? Have I missed it???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here