Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celtic Rangers just got a little spicy

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Anyone watching?

Rangers player got a second yellow on 34 minutes and was sent off. Diouf went over to the lino who was near the dugouts, Lennon had words with him and Diouf doesn't have the best temperament, ally mccoist was going to get involved, but Wlter Smith pulled him back. Diouf booked, mccoist and lennon had a telling off.

Been quite up tempo end to end. Samaras was through shortly after the red thanks to a defensive error, but hit at the outrushing keeper.

Fleck (rangers) just flew in on the celtic right back and took him out, but only got a yellow.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Red card in the old firm = easy money.
Just a shame I haven't done it once this season.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Tunnel trouble at half time, diouf is still not happy.

Don't they play 4 times in the league? This is a replay in the scottish cup after a 2-2 draw. So at east six this season, apparently.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No, in answer to your question.

It's Scottish football. And even by the standards of Scottish football, Old Firm derbies are typically a quite appalling example of all that is wrong with their game. It's like watching a BSP game, only with more fans.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Saw the original tie. Scott Brown celebrated his equalizer arms in the air front of Diouf, very funny!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
No, in answer to your question.

It's Scottish football. And even by the standards of Scottish football, Old Firm derbies are typically a quite appalling example of all that is wrong with their game. It's like watching a BSP game, only with more fans.

Fiery games, brilliant atmosphere and bags of entertainment. Always a good watch in my opinion

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't normally watch scottish football, but nothing else on I want to watch yet.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Finished 1-0 with 3 red cards Rangers.

Second red card for Rangers followed by Ally McCoist and Neil Lennon squaring up at the final whistle and then El Hadj Diouf getting sent off for something after the end of the match. Brilliant stuff

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Just got a whole lot more spicy at the end!!!! wow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here