Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celebrity Big Brother

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
What is it with that Ruskie pricktease?

I thought at first Basshunter was just being a bit of a sleaze and she was being led astray but she's properly inviting it now.

I can only assume her boyfriend has killed himself now. Can you imagine anything more painful than watching your other half get very friendly with another man who's clearly desperate to get inside her pants with their every move picked up and recorded by cameras 24/7 for the entire nation to see knowing you can't do a single thing about it...?

It's f***ing shocking

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea

I thought at first Basshunter was just being a bit of a sleaze and she was being led astray but she's properly inviting it now.

I can only assume her boyfriend has killed himself now. Can you imagine anything more painful than watching your other half get very friendly with another man who's clearly desperate to get inside her pants with their every move picked up and recorded by cameras 24/7 for the entire nation to see knowing you can't do a single thing about it...?

It's f***ing shocking

She's signing her CBB death warrant. The voters (predominantly female I believe) will take her out now I reckon!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire

It's f***ing shocking

He's got a girlfriend too, allegedly. She is loving it all but trying to 'pretend' she's not, and no shame either of them jumping in bed together with everyone else in the room.......eeewwww....I must be getting old!!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
That Zamora's ex has got a f***-off ODDBALL jaw for a bird, innit?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Of course I don't blame him, she's f***ing HOT, but I pity the girl's current squeeze and hope he gives Asshunter a proper kicking once he's out

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
He's got a girlfriend too, allegedly. She is loving it all but trying to 'pretend' she's not, and no shame either of them jumping in bed together with everyone else in the room.......eeewwww....I must be getting old!!

On Never Mind The Buzzcocks, he openly talked about having orgies back in Sweden 'everybody does it..!'

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Ronnie Wood is going to be at Wembley tomorrow night watching his best mate Jimmy White in the Masters snooker.

At least it'll take his mind off his ex-girlfriend getting boned by that Basshunter twat.:wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here