Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celebrity Big Brother

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
What the f*** was that big row about today. Didn't get that at all. Sounded like a case of the toys being chucked out the pram. Not done herself any favours that Sov.

Liked how it lingered on Asshunter at the end looking like a creepy loon and muttering to himself after the cocktease reminded him how they weren't sharing a bed anymore

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Exactly what I thought!

:laugh::laugh: Love this
You Come on the CBB thread to slag off people who watch it BUT you're not quite brave enough. So you wait for the Palace fan to do it, then agree with him. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Hey it's the last one ever. Might as well see the end of an era defining television show

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sov out. Thank God.

At least she stayed true to her roots to the bitter end. 24 going on 14 or what?

kp5105.jpg

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Bit of a shame really as I warmed to Sov at first however she totally lost the plot and started behaving like a petty teenager which has obviously sealed her downfall.

Now she's playing the innocent victim on the outside I'm not buying it.

Ended up a bit of a dickhead really

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
As much as I dislike Stephen for being an irritating god bothering freak I have to agree that it probably would be more entertaining to keep him in. I'd say Ivana's a certainty to go and it's 50/50 between Sisqo and Stephen.

However if Sisqo lives up to his threat of taking on Vinnie should he be kept in then that could potentially be interesting although I rather suspect he's talking out of his arse to be honest.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
[yt]I_qTEtWltRQ[/yt]

I love the reactions of Alex and Sisqo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here