Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celebrity Big Brother

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
D'you know what, I'm utterly gobsmacked with myself for thinking it BUT I reckon I'd quite like to see Dane win.

Someone I always assumed was a massive dick has actually shown himself to be a pretty sound and decent down to earth guy.

Good luck to him I say.

To be honest though I wouldn't mind any of the remaining housemates winning it as the tits have already gone.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
D'you know what, I'm utterly gobsmacked with myself for thinking it BUT I reckon I'd quite like to see Dane win.

Someone I always assumed was a massive dick has actually shown himself to be a pretty sound and decent down to earth guy.

Good luck to him I say.

To be honest though I wouldn't mind any of the remaining housemates winning it as the tits have already gone.

That pretty much sums it up for me too.

Glad Ivana got a reasonable reception from the crowd. Thought she did very well in there considering the background she comes from.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Davina is the 'special guest' entering the house!

They don't know Nicola has been evicted. Davina will go in wearing the chicken suit that Nicola was wearing when she went into the diary room.

If anyone is interested, like.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Bit of a cop out making Davina the special secret guest I thought.

However it was funny seeing the housemates gang up on her looking as if they were about to smash her in.

I assume she's not actually staying the night?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here