Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celebrity Big Brother

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
EVERYONE hates Basshunter. Not only is he responsible for some of the worst music ever recorded by man, he is SLEAZING all over that young Russian lovely and making me want to throw excrement into his smug face

Reckon he'll be in the house for a while though. It's women who vote in these programmes and I reckon they'll turn against Katia for hopping into bed with him :shrug:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I think BZ's ex is actually a bit of a munter.

Basshunter's so weird, he's funny. Vinnie's f***ing boring

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Vinnie didn't do a great job yesterday I must admit. And he seems to have a real problem with the cage fighter Jordan guy. He wasn't subtle at all in taking every opportunity to put him down during the "hunk off" contest. I would LOVE IT if it kicked off between those two.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Vinnie didn't do a great job yesterday I must admit. And he seems to have a real problem with the cage fighter Jordan guy. He wasn't subtle at all in taking every opportunity to put him down during the "hunk off" contest. I would LOVE IT if it kicked off between those two.

Yep. With Vinnie giving that Alex twat a proper old school beating.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Yep. With Vinnie giving that Alex twat a proper old school beating.

I don't think that Alex has been that bad....my god he's ugly but doesn't come across as bad as I thought he would! Vinnie Jones seems to think he's above everyone in that house....dunno why cos he's in there for the same reason as all the other Z listers, for the money and to get his mug in the papers.....he was a shit player and now he's a shit 'has been' actor!!!

HarryNT

Kele is God
Dec 15, 2009
I don't think that Alex has been that bad....my god he's ugly but doesn't come across as bad as I thought he would! Vinnie Jones seems to think he's above everyone in that house....dunno why cos he's in there for the same reason as all the other Z listers, for the money and to get his mug in the papers.....he was a shit player and now he's a shit 'has been' actor!!!

Not a good actor in a conventional sense, but played his roles bloody well in Snatch and Lock Stock

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Considering it is rumoured that he is being paid the most out of all the contestants you could argue that he has every right to feel superior.

In fact in terms of celebrity status in this country he is the biggest "star" by far. Baldwin, Sisqo, Trump, that Dynasty bird and the Hollywood madame might be big names in the US but they don't really have high profiles over here. Four of the other contestants are famous for sleeping with somebody more famous than themselves, Lady Sov is more of a rising talent in a lesser known field and Bashunter is someone that NOBODY would have recognised in the street a week ago.

Vinnie not only has a decent football career behind him but has starred in over FORTY films, several of which were huge blockbusters. I'm not saying he's some huge talent, but in terms of a profile he has done more than a lot of his fellow housemates have to get there.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Not a good actor in a conventional sense, but played his roles bloody well in Snatch and Lock Stock

Suppose so, he serves a purpose playing a thick arse thug......but not much effort needed there though!!

That crusty Heidi Fleiss thing in there has got to be one of the most repulsive things I have ever seen!! They must have been desperate to have signed her up, she's been in the same clothes since day 1 and probably hasn't been near soap or water........ICK!!!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Considering it is rumoured that he is being paid the most out of all the contestants you could argue that he has every right to feel superior.

In fact in terms of celebrity status in this country he is the biggest "star" by far. Baldwin, Sisqo, Trump, that Dynasty bird and the Hollywood madame might be big names in the US but they don't really have high profiles over here. Four of the other contestants are famous for sleeping with somebody more famous than themselves, Lady Sov is more of a rising talent in a lesser known field and Bashunter is someone that NOBODY would have recognised in the street a week ago.

Vinnie not only has a decent football career behind him but has starred in over FORTY films, several of which were huge blockbusters. I'm not saying he's some huge talent, but in terms of a profile he has done more than a lot of his fellow housemates have to get there.

Yeah I agree with all that.......but WHY is he slumming it in there? Anyone with any credibility and a few quid in the bank just wouldn't sign up in the first place, so he is either in desperate need of the fee he's getting paid or he needs a job, cos I can't see him doing it just for the 'experience'!!

Either way I don't care I'm quite happy to watch them all make twats of themselves and so far so good!!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
I must admit I was curious as to why Vinnie would sign up BUT at the end of the day I don't think you should underestimate the power of huge sums of money. Even if he was in there for the full three/four weeks he'll still be earning more than some of the highest paid footballers in the premiership on a week by week basis (assuming the reports on his fee are correct).

Let's be honest, if you had nothing going on in cold and boring January and someone said here's £350,000 if you'll spend a few weeks raising your profile on the telly whilst making a bit of a tit of yourself you wouldn't say no. Now just because Vinnie's bank balance is far greater than mine or yours it doesn't mean such an easy payday isn't an attractive proposition still.

Look after the hundreds of thousands of pounds and the millions will look after themselves

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
He's really not a fan of Alex is he? And I'll have to admit I'm getting a bit tired of him too.

When he got up this morning bold as brass entirely starkers I just thought "TWAT". He made no effort to conceal his modesty for the sake of viewers AND his housemates.

Smug shit

DO HIM VINNIE

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Damn forgot it started at 9 just turned it over!

Stephen Baldwin is bonkers!!! Can't be doing with Dane Bowers....he's trying way to hard to be VJs NBF!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here