Cats and what they leave behind

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
hw97_k_k.jpg

Land mines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64xtjFXTcQI

Dress up as a woman and follow the guide above.

:lolol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I am not getting involved in this debate(and I can confirm i do like pusseys!!) but why would people in IT from the RSPCA keep a close eye on a football messageboard, one of probably hundreds and thousands that are about, I don't doubt for one minute they (like many other organisations) have a spot check on the odd occasion, but I am a Mod on here and even I don't look at every thread / post.

And as a matter of interest, the last guy they caught who shot a cat, did they catch him via an internet mesage board?

Oh....and as for over 30 IT personel working for the RSPCA, it is a massive nationwide organisation, I'm sure it probably takes quite a few to keep there IT stuff updated and in order etc etc

some years ago I was quoted word for word something I had written on this forum and the unfortunate thing is I use the same user name for most forums

You are missing his point. He is contradicting the claim that cats decimating songbird populations is 'nature', by reminding you that the domestic cat as a species, is not native to the UK. They're ALL 'imported'.
by the Romans although there is evidence that there were small cats on these islands before the Romans came here probably introduced by traders from the Med using cats to rid their boats from rats

You actually Lay BAIT, to actively entice the poor little birds into the clutches of your PACK of feline killing machines? :eek:

You absolute sadist!
we feed the birds in the garden all year round and this winter they really needed it at 15 below
the cats rarely went out in that weather

I'd like a cure to this too. Both neighbours have them and the people next to them. I had to turf my front garden flower bed to stop them sh*tting in there and now they seem to spend more time in my gargen than their own homes. Its not nice when my 2 year old treads in or even picks up numerous bits of crap. ive tried water etc but i need something to put down that lasts even when i'm at work.

ROAR dehydrated lions poo you can get it off the net and it is the only thing I know that works cats get messages from other cats poo and this one says I am big and hungry.

Fox faeces go to a point (as opposed to being rounded). Cats usually prefer soil.

and will normally bury it unless they are marking their territory so thats the time to introduce ROAR

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
they do I know because I don't like them much and have been quoted by one of their inspectors (they have over 30 people who work in IT) and I am sure they don't sit there twiddling their thumbs.

A rarther strange statement to make as they outsource their IT. I know because I work for the company they have outsourced to and I can assure you we don't have 30 people working on the account and nor do our staff prowl the internet looking for anti-RSPCA posts or threats to cuddly wuddly animals.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
1) Who said anything about Imported cats?
2) My cat Is a house cat.

On another note. I'm sure you would love where I live. Every morning at around 03:20 the pigeons and seagulls Start making a racket. Goes on till around 22:00 every night.

What is your point

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
they do I know because I don't like them much and have been quoted by one of their inspectors (they have over 30 people who work in IT) and I am sure they don't sit there twiddling their thumbs.
as I said earlier the last guy THEY CAUGHT who shot a cat is still doing time

When did he shoot the cat, how long did he get and what offence did he commit.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I hope your joking?
I cant stand f***ing cruelty to animals, just like humans.

Shooting a feral cat to protect song birds is not cruel if the cat dies quickly,the way chickens are farmed is cruel the way pigs are slaughtered is cruel

I would like to say that I, N. Potting instigator of this thread, do not endorse any methods that cause hurt or harm to ickle puddy cats. I like cats, but not when they shit outside the front door.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
A rarther strange statement to make as they outsource their IT. I know because I work for the company they have outsourced to and I can assure you we don't have 30 people working on the account and nor do our staff prowl the internet looking for anti-RSPCA posts or threats to cuddly wuddly animals.

this can only be a recent due to their supposed revamping by that I mean getting rid of some of their regional centres,not taking in strays ect .
to be honest I don't bother to keep up with their movements but going back just a few years ago they definitely had their own IT unit but that probably went in the shakeup.
do you work for Ventura?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Shooting a feral cat to protect song birds is not cruel if the cat dies quickly,the way chickens are farmed is cruel the way pigs are slaughtered is cruel

I doubt you have ever seen a feral cat they are probably strays.
you REALLY don't understand what I am saying
IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO SHOOT ANY ANIMAL PARTICULARLY A PET OR EX-PET UNLESS YOU HAVE A LICENCE TO DO SO.

do you have a licence to shoot anything ?
do you have a licence for the gun?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I've had some pussy outside my house leaving me a present, but not the sort of I used to get!! :nono:

I too only this morning had to pick up 2 large parcels,Cats are disgusting, If I see one in action it's going to get a size 9 boot flying in it's direction. :D

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I've had some pussy outside my house leaving me a present, but not the sort of I used to get!! :nono:

I too only this morning had to pick up 2 large parcels,Cats are disgusting, If I see one in action it's going to get a size 9 boot flying in it's direction. :D

Careful you will get catman writing in capital letters again

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i got two cat's , they are chipped and collared and they are kept in the house at night and we let them out in the morning after they have had their grub and a shit in the litter tray ............responsible cat owners eh...?? who would have thought it..? i must admit one of the things that ***** me off about England when i come back is the dog shit everywhere , parks,streets,pavements........is it the animal or the people to blame ..? a cat will usually plan to have a shit somewhere it can cover it up , a dog will just dump as soon as it feels like it, they are mans best friend apparently.......work that out.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
i got two cat's , they are chipped and collared and they are kept in the house at night and we let them out in the morning after they have had their grub and a shit in the litter tray ............responsible cat owners eh...?? who would have thought it..? i must admit one of the things that ***** me off about England when i come back is the dog shit everywhere , parks,streets,pavements........is it the animal or the people to blame ..? a cat will usually plan to have a shit somewhere it can cover it up , a dog will just dump as soon as it feels like it, they are mans best friend apparently.......work that out.
I thought the good majority of dog owners clean up after their dog, you don't see many cat owners following behind them to clear up their s***, I have bark in my front garden which the cats seem to like, its like I have an invitation for them to squat at will FELIX POO HERE , I may as well leave a bowl of milk outside for them to enjoy whilst doing their business!

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
like i said responsible owners .......you can get a cat into a routine if you can be bothered.......but what would you know , you're probably too busy knobbin' yer mum...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Careful you will get catman writing in capital letters again

only wrote in capitals because he might actually read it then

good responsible person best post on here inc mine

like i said responsible owners .......you can get a cat into a routine if you can be bothered.......but what would you know , you're probably too busy knobbin' yer mum...

another who knows what its all about

Nope - the company that now owns them.

wonder when you lot are going to get the blame for their mistakes or are you already

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I doubt you have ever seen a feral cat they are probably strays.
you REALLY don't understand what I am saying
IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO SHOOT ANY ANIMAL PARTICULARLY A PET OR EX-PET UNLESS YOU HAVE A LICENCE TO DO SO.

do you have a licence to shoot anything ?
do you have a licence for the gun?

Shooting legal advice
DAVID FROST
General licences are all about managing pest birds. Only a few mammal pest species (badgers for example) have specific protection under the law.

There is nothing to stop you shooting a feral cat provided you are absolutely certain it is feral.

The difficulty is in distinguishing between a genuinely feral cat and someone's domestic moggy that's wandering a long way from home.

If you shoot a domestic cat you would be committing criminal damage and as well as being charged you could also be sued by the owner for damages.

Cats have less protection in law than dogs and if, for instance, you run one over you are not obliged to report the matter to police as you are with a dog.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here