Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cats and what they leave behind

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
a bottle of water in the middle of garden or is that just foxes?

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
hw97_k_k.jpg

oh a .22 should cure the pussy

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Not being funny. He asked about a deterrent not a way to kill It. Some of the responses here make me think there Is something seriously wrong with some of you. Sickos.

pointless talking to this lot

NOTE TO SELF DO I REALLY NEED TO READ THIS SHITE NO NOT REALLY AND I MUST REALLY STOP COMING ON HERE

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
pointless talking to this lot

NOTE TO SELF DO I REALLY NEED TO READ THIS SHITE NO NOT REALLY AND I MUST REALLY STOP COMING ON HERE

Any cats that come in to my garden out of control and killing protected song birds don`t leave, i shoot them.

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
Any cats that come in to my garden out of control and killing protected song birds don`t leave, i shoot them.

That my friend is called nature. That's what Cats do. Just because It's nature does that give you the right to use a gun of what ever sorts it is on a cat?

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
That my friend is called nature. That's what Cats do. Just because It's nature does that give you the right to use a gun of what ever sorts it is on a cat?

Yes i am keeping them under control to protect our diminishing song bird population, against an unnaturaly high population of imported cats.If you want a fcuking cat keep it indoors .

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Yes i am keeping them under control to protect our diminishing song bird population, against an unnaturaly high population of imported cats.If you want a fcuking cat keep it indoors .

farmers ploughing in hedges,pesticides,unusually cold winters (nearly 50% of blue tits died from the cold last winter did you feed yours .......we did ) and hungry corvids.
last time I looked less than 5% of song birds were taken by domestic cats my cats (4) have not taken a bird this year so far and please don't say how would I know my 2 out door cats are by my side most of the time in the garden.

facts mate something you obviously don't study and you obviously no nothing about the domestic cat so go away and read up then come back with a valid argument

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

so where exactly do you live ??

I am beginning to think you are a bit of a troll

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
farmers ploughing in hedges,pesticides,unusually cold winters (nearly 50% of blue tits died from the cold last winter did you feed yours .......we did ) and hungry corvids.
last time I looked less than 5% of song birds were taken by domestic cats my cats (4) have not taken a bird this year so far and please don't say how would I know my 2 out door cats are by my side most of the time in the garden.

facts mate something you obviously don't study and you obviously no nothing about the domestic cat so go away and read up then come back with a valid argument

There is an old saying, Lies, more lies, and statistics.Where did you get yours from . It wasn`t a survey carried out by your local goody goody cat protection society by any chance was it ,or even worse the RSPCA.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
There is an old saying, Lies, more lies, and statistics.Where did you get yours from . It wasn`t a survey carried out by your local goody goody cat protection society by any chance was it ,or even worse the RSPCA.

I'm surprised you don't put them in one of your curries Sanjay. :moo:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

be very careful my friend the RSPCA watch this forum
and the saying is lies,lies and damn statistics and the answer to your question is bookcases full of books written by people cleverer than you and I ...............................well you anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here