Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cats and what they leave behind

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
This thread is hilarious! c.jpg

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I doubt you have ever seen a feral cat they are probably strays.
you REALLY don't understand what I am saying
IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO SHOOT ANY ANIMAL PARTICULARLY A PET OR EX-PET UNLESS YOU HAVE A LICENCE TO DO SO.

do you have a licence to shoot anything ?
do you have a licence for the gun?

Feral catFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For the American rock band, see Stray Cats. For the 2009 South Korean short film, see Stray Cats (film).

A feral cat.A feral cat is a descendant of a domesticated cat that has returned to the wild. It is distinguished from a stray cat, which is a pet cat that has been lost or abandoned, while feral cats are born in the wild; the offspring of a stray cat can be considered feral if born in the wild.[1]

In many parts of the world, feral cats are descendants of domestic cats that were left behind by travelers. Because cats are not native to all parts of the world, feral cats can cause harm to local environments by preying on local species. This is especially true on islands where feral cats have sometimes had a substantial and deleterious effect on the local fauna.

Contents
1 Behavior of "feral" cats
1.1 Feral versus stray
1.2 Life span and survival
2 History
3 Diet and predators
4 Effects on wildlife
4.1 Australia
4.2 New Zealand
4.3 Islands
4.3.1 Consequences of introduction
4.3.2 Restoration
4.4 Hybridisation with wild felids
5 Zoonotic risk
6 Colonies
6.1 Population
6.2 Control and management
7 See also
8 References
9 External links

[edit] Behavior of "feral" cats[edit] Feral versus stray
A feral cat showing aggressive behaviorThe term "feral" is sometimes used to refer to an animal that does not appear friendly when approached by humans,

If the cat shitting in your garden is also aggresive towards you it is a feral cat , fcuking shoot it.:D

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
wtf

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Feral catFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For the American rock band, see Stray Cats. For the 2009 South Korean short film, see Stray Cats (film).

A feral cat.A feral cat is a descendant of a domesticated cat that has returned to the wild. It is distinguished from a stray cat, which is a pet cat that has been lost or abandoned, while feral cats are born in the wild; the offspring of a stray cat can be considered feral if born in the wild.[1]

In many parts of the world, feral cats are descendants of domestic cats that were left behind by travelers. Because cats are not native to all parts of the world, feral cats can cause harm to local environments by preying on local species. This is especially true on islands where feral cats have sometimes had a substantial and deleterious effect on the local fauna.

Contents
1 Behavior of "feral" cats
1.1 Feral versus stray
1.2 Life span and survival
2 History
3 Diet and predators
4 Effects on wildlife
4.1 Australia
4.2 New Zealand
4.3 Islands
4.3.1 Consequences of introduction
4.3.2 Restoration
4.4 Hybridisation with wild felids
5 Zoonotic risk
6 Colonies
6.1 Population
6.2 Control and management
7 See also
8 References
9 External links

[edit] Behavior of "feral" cats[edit] Feral versus stray
A feral cat showing aggressive behaviorThe term "feral" is sometimes used to refer to an animal that does not appear friendly when approached by humans,

If the cat shitting in your garden is also aggresive towards you it is a feral cat , fcuking shoot it.:D

it is pretty useless talking to you
shoot what you like but be prepared to take the consequences
as long as its not my or anyone I knows cat then I will willingly shove the gun up your backside
you are a very ignorant person

edit
I have just been reading over some of your old posts .........you really are not a very nice person are you???

Last edited:

May 17, 2011
1066 country
Cats that take the piss

useing a firearm in a built up area is always going to get you into trouble.I read an article a while back where someone was poisoning the local population of puddy cats with cat food laced with anti freeze and it worked a treat. They had the best dawn chorus in england and no cat shit. not that i'ld recomend it. but i do think that if anything or anyone shits in your garden they/it should be killed just for the cheek of it.:lol:

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
it is pretty useless talking to you
shoot what you like but be prepared to take the consequences
as long as its not my or anyone I knows cat then I will willingly shove the gun up your backside
you are a very ignorant person

edit
I have just been reading over some of your old posts .........you really are not a very nice person are you???

Ignorant? not a very nice person? I love it when people get childish on here and start name calling, reminds me of the school play ground, primary school that is

:D:D:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cat update - I have applied Jeyes Fluid liberally to the areas affected, no deposits since yesterday evening - will try and get some "ROAR" if this doesn't work.

Judging by the level of interest generated by this thread I may try and get an announcement at half time tomorrow to update you all with any developments.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Cat update - I have applied Jeyes Fluid liberally to the areas affected, no deposits since yesterday evening - will try and get some "ROAR" if this doesn't work.

Judging by the level of interest generated by this thread I may try and get an announcement at half time tomorrow to update you all with any developments.

Did the Jeyes work, if not i can lend you my Patterdale

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Did the Jeyes work, if not i can lend you my Patterdale

did you bother to read the link I put on maybe not otherwise you would not continue in this vein

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Still waiting for your reply to my questions about the fictional guy that is still in prison for shooting a cat

can't find the link .............but I will,many links are taken off to stop copycat crimes.............but I will find it
but you have read on the link of the poisoner that got time?
and there is another about to be sentenced shortly

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Keep unwanted cats out of your garden

just another thing for you to read
we can't all be liars
and you left out the last piece of my quote wriggling a little are we

please go away and shoot what you like I don't care if as you say that is what you do then someone will eventually see or find you and then I hope you get it in the neck and you had better hope the judge is not a cat lover ...

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I doubt you have ever seen a feral cat they are probably strays.
you REALLY don't understand what I am saying
IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO SHOOT ANY ANIMAL PARTICULARLY A PET OR EX-PET UNLESS YOU HAVE A LICENCE TO DO SO.

do you have a licence to shoot anything ?
do you have a licence for the gun?

read what I have written in capitals..see you missed a chunk at the end
wriggler

and kindly answer the two questions

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Talk & communicate to it first:mad:,give it the benefit of the doubt,it might be a decent cat,if it turns out to be a trouble maker,hiss aggressively:rant: at it and growl,whilst clapping your hands,9 times out of 10 this should work.

Cat's are cleaver and will "time share" areas with other cat's,this also applies to the cats view to humans,so if you no longer see your trespasser then it's worked,if a 10th attempt is required so to speak,pick up some dog :shit: from the park(preferably a large dog) and put on your flower bed....good for the flowers & this should warn the cat,a big bad dog's in town.:shrug:

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Keep unwanted cats out of your garden

just another thing for you to read
we can't all be liars
and you left out the last piece of my quote wriggling a little are we

please go away and shoot what you like I don't care if as you say that is what you do then someone will eventually see or find you and then I hope you get it in the neck and you had better hope the judge is not a cat lover ...

(c)whether the conduct which caused the suffering was for a legitimate purpose, such as—.
(i)the purpose of benefiting the animal, or.
(ii)the purpose of protecting a person, property or another animal;.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
(c)whether the conduct which caused the suffering was for a legitimate purpose, such as—.
(i)the purpose of benefiting the animal, or.
(ii)the purpose of protecting a person, property or another animal;.

and you think that shooting a cat in your garden constitutes any of these ...it would not stand up in court,I in all my years of dealing with cats have never found one that would attack a person or property unless severely prevoked and as I said I doubt very much that what you see are ferals ...ferals avoid human contact

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here