Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cats and what they leave behind

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
f***ing twat

Strange response. I understand it works a treat for the non discerning defecating cat, I guess you need to get the mix right though, probably no less than 1 part brake fluid to 3 parts milk.

Guaranteed to prevent toxoplasmosis amongst your nearest and dearest.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
read what I have written in capitals..see you missed a chunk at the end
wriggler

and kindly answer the two questions

I suggest you do some reading, i am still waiting for details of your fictional prisoner and the law that he broke when he shot this cat

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Talking of cats...mine gets on my bed at night and falls asleep....until Blackadder comes on,he lays there watching it,then dozes off again...........

They misread the title And thought it was called north stand cat
:lol:

Cat update. Since Thursday's liberal application of Jeyes Fluid to the area affected by "deposits" there have been no further incidents.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Some kind kitty has just started using a couple of areas outside our front door as it's own personal loo. I have cleared it up and sprayed with some stuff from the local garden centre but for all the good this did I may as well have put a sign up (in cat language) saying "Cats please crap here" with a bowl of premium kittymunch alongside.

Any thoughts, sensible mainly but I can live with some daft ones, as to a remedy. Do the electronic sonic deterrents work or do you know of a Honey Badger rental scheme that I could use.

Couple of drops of lavender essential oil mixed with water in a spray bottle and spray the area every couple of weeks or so :thumbsup:

Couple of drops of lavender essential oil mixed with water in a spray bottle and spray the area every couple of weeks or so :thumbsup:

One of the areas favoured by the offending cats is adjacent to a big f.o. lavender bush so I think the local ones have developed immunity to this particular scent. Jeyes Fluid ROCKS!

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Bottle of Water darted around garden will do trick.

seagulls

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here