Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cats and what they leave behind

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
be very careful my friend the RSPCA watch this forum
and the saying is lies,lies and damn statistics and the answer to your question is bookcases full of books written by people cleverer than you and I ...............................well you anyway

Why would the RSPCA watch this forum, and why should i be be careful,night night

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Statistics or cats

is that the limit of your pathetic argument for killing cats just in case they take a bird or they have a crap in your garden.

and if you see an RSPCA van outside your house pretend you are not in

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Why would the RSPCA watch this forum, and why should i be be careful

they do I know because I don't like them much and have been quoted by one of their inspectors (they have over 30 people who work in IT) and I am sure they don't sit there twiddling their thumbs.
as I said earlier the last guy THEY CAUGHT who shot a cat is still doing time

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
Yes i am keeping them under control to protect our diminishing song bird population, against an unnaturaly high population of imported cats.If you want a fcuking cat keep it indoors .

1) Who said anything about Imported cats?
2) My cat Is a house cat.

On another note. I'm sure you would love where I live. Every morning at around 03:20 the pigeons and seagulls Start making a racket. Goes on till around 22:00 every night.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Cats don't like the smell of Geraniums. If you're a fan of them, I suggest you plant some around your garden and the added bonus would be no more cats.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
they do I know because I don't like them much and have been quoted by one of their inspectors (they have over 30 people who work in IT) and I am sure they don't sit there twiddling their thumbs.
as I said earlier the last guy THEY CAUGHT who shot a cat is still doing time

I am not getting involved in this debate(and I can confirm i do like pusseys!!) but why would people in IT from the RSPCA keep a close eye on a football messageboard, one of probably hundreds and thousands that are about, I don't doubt for one minute they (like many other organisations) have a spot check on the odd occasion, but I am a Mod on here and even I don't look at every thread / post.

And as a matter of interest, the last guy they caught who shot a cat, did they catch him via an internet mesage board?

Oh....and as for over 30 IT personel working for the RSPCA, it is a massive nationwide organisation, I'm sure it probably takes quite a few to keep there IT stuff updated and in order etc etc

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Have you tried this fellow?

Attachments

• saxondale.jpg
    saxondale.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 29

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
I am not getting involved in this debate(and I can confirm i do like pusseys!!) but why would people in IT from the RSPCA keep a close eye on a football messageboard, one of probably hundreds and thousands that are about, I don't doubt for one minute they (like many other organisations) have a spot check on the odd occasion, but I am a Mod on here and even I don't look at every thread / post.

And as a matter of interest, the last guy they caught who shot a cat, did they catch him via an internet mesage board?

Oh....and as for over 30 IT personel working for the RSPCA, it is a massive nationwide organisation, I'm sure it probably takes quite a few to keep there IT stuff updated and in order etc etc

Ask Easy10, he recently completed a five stretch after admitting to punching a cat on here. They are watching.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
1) Who said anything about Imported cats?

You are missing his point. He is contradicting the claim that cats decimating songbird populations is 'nature', by reminding you that the domestic cat as a species, is not native to the UK. They're ALL 'imported'.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
You actually Lay BAIT, to actively entice the poor little birds into the clutches of your PACK of feline killing machines? :eek:

You absolute sadist!

Snigger :D, I love animals and would never promote hurting one but some of the responses to the troll on here, Perhaps we should do a thread - How do you get a troll to leave you message board.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
I'd like a cure to this too. Both neighbours have them and the people next to them. I had to turf my front garden flower bed to stop them sh*tting in there and now they seem to spend more time in my gargen than their own homes. Its not nice when my 2 year old treads in or even picks up numerous bits of crap. ive tried water etc but i need something to put down that lasts even when i'm at work.

glentana

glentana
Oct 6, 2010
hastings
Not being funny. He asked about a deterrent not a way to kill It. Some of the responses here make me think there Is something seriously wrong with some of you. Sickos.
You've obviously not got a cat shit problem then. f***ing stinks and is harmfull. Owners just laugh it off when you tell them. Best to go and shit on their doorstep and see how they like it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here