Votes: 31 38.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
No but they sh!t all over your garden, bring in dead animals and scratch the sh!t out of you.

Where as a dog will shit where ever it can, piss on anything, bark all the hours of the day, chase other dogs and animals and they bite people. Best place for Dogs is in Korea. :drool:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
this could go either way

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Cats beating Dogs, conclusive proof NSC really has lost the plot nowadays.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
f***ing pets. They are either food, or hunting accessories. Dogs are hunting accessories - if they are no good at that, they should be between two bits of bread. Cats are living off the reputation of their relative big cats like lions. Poncing about chasing cockatiels rather than dragging down a wildebeest. Useless lightweights.

Shit 'em all.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Cats beating Dogs, conclusive proof NSC really has lost the plot nowadays.

It's the invasion of the left wingers. They all have cats, rather than dogs, limp wristed liberals. What happened to all the "hard" dogs - do we really opt for Persians rather than Staffies on here? Another example of where this country has taken a turn for the worse. We should be stopping cats at the border, and sending them home - and sterilising the ones that are here.

I a preference for neither cat nor dog. They both taste like chicken.

If a dog owner (prefer guardian, but for sake of details....) is, or becomes, a bit sickly - the NOBLE canine friend will accompany, give of their fur to stroke at closest possible proximity, for to calm, and do their best to revive the spirits of the human. The DOG is a medicine-man of wondrous magnanimousness. It will stand by you, put it's life on the line for you, protect and serve, until death do you part!

The scrawny feline will simply start looking for a new person to feed it.

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
cats do not have to be taken for a walk
cats can survive without us
cats don't slobber all over you
cats don't try to shag your leg
cats are smaller and neater

dogs shit on the pavements
drag you about on a lead
never clean themselves
if left unattended will roam in packs

Sums it up perfectly for me. Dogs all hate me, and the feeling is mutual. Cats don't ming like dogs do, and they have the decency and intellectual sophistication to bury their own shit. Dogs are far too stupid.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Cats look better in hats

pop_hyo_l.jpg

I think this is clearly the strongest arguement so far

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Dogs stink - oooohh please can I come into your house/car with the smell of a damp hound filtering the air ? Forget it.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Dogs every time. We have two German Shorthaired Pointers. One of which is resting its head on my leg as I write, drooling after the biscuits I have with my cuppa. These two get me out of the house for 2 hours every day, meaning I get to enjoy the countryside around here in all its glory. It only the irresponsible owners who leave the shit every where and those tools who think an aggressive dog is a status symbol need shooting.

Don't dislike cats, just see them as old peoples or single women's pets. The missus still wants one, but the dogs just see them as targets and that pretty much prevents it.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
After Easy's understandable beasting of a rogue Moggy trying to eat his bird. I will argue that Cats are in fact a waste of space and an animal abomination.

Cats are basically evil and are disloyal and their poo smells and Dogs are loyal and fun and have better personalties and are infact much cooler.

Cat lovers can put the case for the defence but its Dogs for me.

Well if you're backing dogs then going for cats has got to be a sure fire winner surely ?

Cats it is then :thumbsup:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I would wear one to every match

So would I. I imagine the newly-killed corpse of a still warm cat around the neck could be quite warming.

Until half-time, at which point you would obviously need to reach into the bag and give the neck of the fresh one a quick twist.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So would I. I imagine the newly-killed corpse of a still warm cat around the neck could be quite warming.

Until half-time, at which point you would obviously need to reach into the bag and give the neck of the fresh one a quick twist.
:lolol:
quality

NSC's very own Andy McNab.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here