• Neither

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
what sort of a cat would scare off a burgler ?

This sort.....

BengalTiger.jpg

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
After Easy's understandable beasting of a rogue Moggy trying to eat his bird. I will argue that Cats are in fact a waste of space and an animal abomination.

Cats are basically evil and are disloyal and their poo smells and Dogs are loyal and fun and have better personalties and are infact much cooler.

Cat lovers can put the case for the defence but its Dogs for me.

Quite agree. I can't abide cats. Horrible useless things that use my garden as a thoroughfare and toilet.
Dogs, on the other hand are great.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Dogs, everytime.

Our dogs have never pooped on the pavement, nor hauled us around on the lead, the damn cat kept pissing all over the floor and in shoes so has been booted out and is not allowed back in. I hate her and never wanted a cat and nor do I want to keep her. We have a stack of mousers as well but they are not tame pets and have never pissed in my shoes.

We are getting a new puppy at the weekend, a basset hound, yellow and white called Olive.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
trouble is most dog owners are not considerate their dogs go for their walk on their own.
its been 4 years since we moved from Brighton and when we left the level was ankle deep in dog shit and the bins were overflowing and the streets were full of the stuff and I doubt its changed much ...........but its not the dogs fault its the owners and as I said on the other thread there are bad cat owners as well.

microchip them all and terminate bad owners.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Cats for me every time.:thumbsup: Dont mind dogs but its some of the owners that give them a bad name - leaving piles of stinking shit on every beach, park, pavement etc. Also have never seen a cat ripping a kids face to pieces like whats happened a few times this year with dogs.

No but they sh!t all over your garden, bring in dead animals and scratch the sh!t out of you.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Dogs, everytime.

Our dogs have never pooped on the pavement, nor hauled us around on the lead, the damn cat kept pissing all over the floor and in shoes so has been booted out and is not allowed back in. I hate her and never wanted a cat and nor do I want to keep her. We have a stack of mousers as well but they are not tame pets and have never pissed in my shoes.

We are getting a new puppy at the weekend, a basset hound, yellow and white called Olive.

you you don't want her thats why she does not like you either,if you don't want her you could re-home her try this guy out he a friend of mine

http://www.lostcatsbrighton.org.uk

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
you you don't want her thats why she does not like you either,if you don't want her you could re-home her try this guy out he a friend of mine

http://www.lostcatsbrighton.org.uk

I liked her when she first arrived, as soon as she started pissing all over my house, my shoes and the baby's toys she was moved outside. She is welcome to stay outside and gets fed and vetted etc, but she doesn't get another chance to pee all over my house.

I am not local to Brighton but her picture is up in the local village shops/post office with a little advert so maybe someone who likes an eau de ammonia cat pee scented house will take her.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I liked her when she first arrived, as soon as she started pissing all over my house, my shoes and the baby\'s toys she was moved outside. She is welcome to stay outside and gets fed and vetted etc, but she doesn\'t get another chance to pee all over my house.

I am not local to Brighton but her picture is up in the local village shops/post office with a little advert so maybe someone who likes an eau de ammonia cat pee scented house will take her.
Maybe you should have trained her when she started doing it.
Did you try punching ?

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
The only reason why CATS are not to worst creation on this planet is because of the existence of WASPS.

And coming in to contact with cat fur makes my eyes go all puffy.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Where's the option for they both make good pets but for different reasons? I like cats and dogs and have one of each as pets, I used to have 2 cats but poor old Sooty had to be put to sleep a couple of weeks ago. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here