Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
"Cats are smaller and neater"
Oh yeah, well what about Lions and Panthers ? Please try and think before posting.

how many people do you know who have lions,tigers,leopards as pets then and even they are smaller and neater than elephants.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Did you know if you died and you were left in a room to rot (a bit like us at Withdean) a dog would sit beside you and die with you.

However a cat would start to eat you.... SCUM!
Dogs have been known to do that too.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Did you know if you died and you were left in a room to rot (a bit like us at Withdean) a dog would sit beside you and die with you.

However a cat would start to eat you.... SCUM!
But that woman who had a face transplant only needed one because a DOG ate her original face whilst she laid unconscious.

:goal:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If I had no pets, and I HAD to choose between one or the other, I;d probably have a cat. Had a dear old cat when I was living with my parents as a teenager. Molly. She was lovely.

Dogs are fine, but its almost like having another child to look after. And I honestly could not be ARSED with taking it out for a shit every night. And it;d be in the house alone too long as well. And itd make my furniture smell. And itd have to be kennelled when we go on holiday. Naah, far too much aggro.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I believe it was best summed up by Eddie Izzard.

The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs have owners, whereas cats have staff.
:laugh:

Oh, and despite that, cats get my vote. Ours strolls in shortly after I have eaten dinner and I'm lounging on the couch with my feet up on the coffee table (bad man) and she comes and sits on my lap for the rest of the evening. Doesn't half give me the evils if I stop stroking her though.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My Dog has started to fart everytime he gets up onto his chair now. He then trurns around and looks at me as though I have dropped one.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If you got stuck up a mountain a cat wouldn't come and bring you a great big barrel of brandy though, would it.

Case closed

Also I could not see 8 cats with leads towing a huge load in the Arctic.

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Cats for me every time.:thumbsup: Dont mind dogs but its some of the owners that give them a bad name - leaving piles of stinking shit on every beach, park, pavement etc. Also have never seen a cat ripping a kids face to pieces like whats happened a few times this year with dogs.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Dogs all the way, they have some use whereas what sort of a cat would scare off a burgler ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here