Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carlton cole?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
also Moose's little teaser about an exciting signing could be linked to his WHU connection!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'd rather go all out for the box to box midfielder. Contrary to others here I just don't see the need for a big target man except set pieces

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Would be an amazingly good signing for us but just can't see why 1) he would want to stay in the championship and 2) why West Ham would want to sell?

And other than a random thread on here, where has this £5 million figure come from that is now being quoted regularly?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I love the fact that Carlton Cole likes to keep it real. Only yesterday he posted picture to twitter of himself on a bus. Yes, a bus.

Man of the people.

48we.jpg

Ax2MzsqCEAA7EBI.jpg

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Shit, a grown man with his hat on backwards. :facepalm:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Would be an amazingly good signing for us but just can't see why 1) he would want to stay in the championship and 2) why West Ham would want to sell?

And other than a random thread on here, where has this £5 million figure come from that is now being quoted regularly?

A suggestion from the OP, there's no basis to suggest it would be, if true, a deal for 5m

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
A goal every 5 games - 5million - nah!

Emile Heskey scored 7 goals in 62 appearances for England. Managers loved him.

CC is a player who would do all the donkey work, allowing CMS to ROAM.

I cant see it happening as he was linked with prem teams last season, but it would be an awesome signing.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Reports seem to suggest that Fulham are interested. But, I'm sure time will tell...

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I love the fact that Carlton Cole likes to keep it real. Only yesterday he posted picture to twitter of himself on a bus. Yes, a bus.

Man of the people.

48we.jpg

Ax2MzsqCEAA7EBI.jpg

Looks live a number 19 on London Road somewhere.

Must have signed by now surely?

Man iof the people indeed. Mind you, you need to be on footballer wages to take a bus in Glasgow, if you're not on benefits or over 60 that is! More expensive than two in a taxi!

TNBA

TTF

Zamora For England

Sep 27, 2006
Hurstpierpoint
When he's good, he's good. When he's bad, he's really bad and so frustrating to watch. Very inconsistent and largely absent despite physical presence in West Ham's Championship stint. As a WH fan, I wouldn't be upset to see him leave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here