Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff.....almost a sell out!!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Or if we sign a good striker.

Wonder how many Bobby Z would add to the gate? Anyone remember when Wardy came back? Our attendances immediately went up by a few thousand!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Wonder how many Bobby Z would add to the gate? Anyone remember when Wardy came back? Our attendances immediately went up by a few thousand!

Hold the front page. I am back

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean

Too true, and it would be the first time alot of people would have seen BZ in a brighton shirt.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Couple of days to go but if we aren't selling out games this season I don't see the point of a season ticket waiting list. If people want a season ticket this year and there are seats then just sell them surely?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Couple of days to go but if we aren't selling out games this season I don't see the point of a season ticket waiting list. If people want a season ticket this year and there are seats then just sell them surely?

Because they need to keep those seats as available for when a club is entitled to 15% of the gate for Cup games.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
We sold every game out last year though baring those where the away clubs sent back tickets last minute. There are tickets in the west lower and east upper that could be sold as season tickets.

are there match by match tickets available in the ESU?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
are there match by match tickets available in the ESU?

Only a handful. I imagine these are comps which the club doesn't need or have been returned.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
So in reality likely to be the best part of 2000 seats empty in the south for the first game of the season and unlikely to even sell all the home tickets. Dissapointing. Would it have been different if cheaper? Certainly much noise on the Barnsley forum saying the price has stopped people coming.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
So in reality likely to be the best part of 2000 seats empty in the south for the first game of the season and unlikely to even sell all the home tickets. Dissapointing. Would it have been different if cheaper? Certainly much noise on the Barnsley forum saying the price has stopped people coming.

very disappointing, especially since i will be sitting in the south stand. Why did we have to give cardiff the entire amount of tickets available when they brought down hardly any fans last season, when they were pushing for the palyoffs. why cant it be like spanish football where there is no requirement to offer away fans any tickets :lolol:.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

It's definitely a shame the away tickets are so expensive. It's pricey enough to get to away games these days with the price of petrol and train fares. I think we'll be seeing quite a few small away followings at the Amex this season unfortunately.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's definitely a shame the away tickets are so expensive. It's pricey enough to get to away games these days with the price of petrol and train fares. I think we'll be seeing quite a few small away followings at the Amex this season unfortunately.

The £28 tickets that away fans will be buying are only a couple of quid dearer than they'll be paying at most other Championship grounds they visit with a few charging more.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
And they include local travel. It's not bad with all things considered.

I wonder how many away fans will actually be aware of the travel concession? Potential saving of a few quid which makes the high ticket prices seem more reasonable.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
So approx 900 went on sale weeks ago and we sold 400.

They've since released more, so possibly a total of around 1000 or so were up for grabs. It seems there's now about 250 left, so we've only sold around 750 matchday tickets - I know we have a huge number of season ticket holders, but this is surprisingly low, isn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here