Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't decide

byronsdad

Banned
Nov 15, 2010
See thats the point i class homosexuality as one of the deadly sins was just finding out if the rumors were true and obviously are, as i attend the goodwood festival of speed every year i was thinking of stopping in Brighton, but i like ladies, beer and not round the back bum abusing i shall not be visiting your deprived and lowly status of a CITY and be going along the coast to beautiful hastings where i have heard the people are normal, and dont like knobs pushed up their arses!!

Thanks for making my mind up beef bayonet munchers!!!!!!!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Should i bring a butt plug to protect my man hole?

You're going to need something bigger than a butt plug to fill a man hole fella.

How about another man?

man-hole-404_683059c.jpg

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
See thats the point i class homosexuality as one of the deadly sins was just finding out if the rumors were true and obviously are, as i attend the goodwood festival of speed every year i was thinking of stopping in Brighton, but i like ladies, beer and not round the back bum abusing i shall not be visiting your deprived and lowly status of a CITY and be going along the coast to beautiful hastings where i have heard the people are normal, and dont like knobs pushed up their arses!!

Oh, and bring Byron. Threesomes are FUN.

Incidentally, you're in no position to talk about 'class'.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Patent leather YMCA cap or a gimp mask for my next vist to Brighton?

mo·ron *(môrn, mr-)
n.
1. A stupid person; a dolt.
2. Psychology A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.
[From Greek mron, neuter of mros, stupid, foolish.]
mo·ronic (m-rnk, mô-) adj.
mo·roni·cal·ly adv.
moronism, mo·roni·ty (m-rn-t, mô-) n.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
moron [ˈmɔːrɒn]
n
1. a foolish or stupid person
2. (Psychology) a person having an intelligence quotient of between 50 and 70, able to work under supervision
[from Greek mōros foolish]
moronic* [mɒˈrɒnɪk] adj
moronically* adv
moronism*, moronity n
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003
ThesaurusLegend: *Synonyms*Related Words*Antonyms
Noun 1. moron - a person of subnormal intelligence *
changeling, cretin, half-wit, idiot, imbecile, retard
mongoloid - a person suffering from Down syndrome (no longer used technically in this sense)
simpleton, simple - a person lacking intelligence or common sense
2. Moron - a city in Argentina, to the west of Buenos Aires
Argentina, Argentine Republic - a republic in southern South America; second largest country in South America
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2008 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.
moron
noun fool, idiot, dummy (slang), berk (Brit. slang), charlie (Brit. informal), tosser (Brit. slang), dope (informal), jerk (slang, chiefly U.S. & Canad.), ass, plank (Brit. slang), prick (derogatory slang), wally (slang), prat (slang), plonker (slang), coot, geek (slang), twit (informal, chiefly Brit.), bonehead (slang), chump, dunce, imbecile, cretin, oaf, simpleton, airhead (slang), dimwit (informal), dipstick (Brit. slang), dickhead (slang), gonzo (slang), schmuck (U.S. slang), dork (slang), nitwit (informal), dolt, blockhead, divvy (Brit. slang), pillock (Brit. slang), halfwit, dweeb (U.S. slang), putz (U.S. slang), fathead (informal), weenie (U.S. informal), eejit (Scot. & Irish), thicko (Brit. slang), dumb-ass (slang), gobshite (Irish taboo slang), dunderhead, numpty (Scot. informal), doofus (slang, chiefly U.S.), lamebrain (informal), mental defective, fuckwit (taboo slang), thickhead, muttonhead (slang), nerd or nurd (slang), numbskull or numskull I used to think that he was a moron.
Collins Thesaurus of the English language *

byronsdad

Banned
Nov 15, 2010
mo·ron *(môrn, mr-)
n.
1. A stupid person; a dolt.
2. Psychology A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.
[From Greek mron, neuter of mros, stupid, foolish.]
mo·ronic (m-rnk, mô-) adj.
mo·roni·cal·ly adv.
moronism, mo·roni·ty (m-rn-t, mô-) n.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
moron [ˈmɔːrɒn]
n
1. a foolish or stupid person
2. (Psychology) a person having an intelligence quotient of between 50 and 70, able to work under supervision
[from Greek mōros foolish]
moronic* [mɒˈrɒnɪk] adj
moronically* adv
moronism*, moronity n
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003
ThesaurusLegend: *Synonyms*Related Words*Antonyms
Noun 1. moron - a person of subnormal intelligence *
changeling, cretin, half-wit, idiot, imbecile, retard
mongoloid - a person suffering from Down syndrome (no longer used technically in this sense)
simpleton, simple - a person lacking intelligence or common sense
2. Moron - a city in Argentina, to the west of Buenos Aires
Argentina, Argentine Republic - a republic in southern South America; second largest country in South America
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2008 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.
moron
noun fool, idiot, dummy (slang), berk (Brit. slang), charlie (Brit. informal), tosser (Brit. slang), dope (informal), jerk (slang, chiefly U.S. & Canad.), ass, plank (Brit. slang), prick (derogatory slang), wally (slang), prat (slang), plonker (slang), coot, geek (slang), twit (informal, chiefly Brit.), bonehead (slang), chump, dunce, imbecile, cretin, oaf, simpleton, airhead (slang), dimwit (informal), dipstick (Brit. slang), dickhead (slang), gonzo (slang), schmuck (U.S. slang), dork (slang), nitwit (informal), dolt, blockhead, divvy (Brit. slang), pillock (Brit. slang), halfwit, dweeb (U.S. slang), putz (U.S. slang), fathead (informal), weenie (U.S. informal), eejit (Scot. & Irish), thicko (Brit. slang), dumb-ass (slang), gobshite (Irish taboo slang), dunderhead, numpty (Scot. informal), doofus (slang, chiefly U.S.), lamebrain (informal), mental defective, fuckwit (taboo slang), thickhead, muttonhead (slang), nerd or nurd (slang), numbskull or numskull I used to think that he was a moron.
Collins Thesaurus of the English language *

HEHE is this your signature ?????

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove

dear oh dear oh dear.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006

Wow you sound simply lovely :tosser:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Well, thanks for letting everyone know. I'm sure we'll somehow come to terms with the disppointment, and pick up the pieces of our shattered dreams now we know that you won't be gracing our fine city with your oh-so-witty presence.

Its heartening to know that the internet is still made available to those with learning difficulties, who can only express themselves through unoriginal, amazingly dull jibes based on the most simplistic stereotypes. I'm sure it made you feel more of a MAN though didn't it, you big tough beefcake you.

zzzzzzzzzzzz.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Is this the same 42 year old retard from that 'thanks' thread? I actually feel sorry for this bloke, he's obviously a very lonely, sad and bitter person who's probably been dealt a bad hand in life.

byronsdad

Banned
Nov 15, 2010
Well, thanks for letting everyone know. I'm sure we'll somehow come to terms with the disppointment, and pick up the pieces of our shattered dreams now we know that you won't be gracing our fine city with your oh-so-witty presence.

Its heartening to know that the internet is still made available to those with learning difficulties, who can only express themselves through unoriginal, amazingly dull jibes based on the most simplistic stereotypes. I'm sure it made you feel more of a MAN though didn't it, you big tough beefcake you.

zzzzzzzzzzzz.

No pal knowing i like ladies and not men makes me feel more of a man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here