Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't decide

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Nah ill stick to what god intended thanks uphill gardener

Come on now, homophobes are usually in denial. We get people like you on here from time to time pretending that they're being funny when in fact we always know their real agenda.

By the way, just to shatter another one of your myths, there's no God, it's just something your priest tells you.

byronsdad

Banned
Nov 15, 2010
Come on now, homophobes are usually in denial. We get people like you on here from time to time pretending that they're being funny when in fact we always know their real agenda.

By the way, just to shatter another one of your myths, there's no God, it's just something your priest tells you.

Cause you believe it to be true as your ass is unclean infidel :wave:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Cause you believe it to be true as your ass is unclean infidel :wave:

Yep, no doubt about it, a clear closet bandit. There must be a Wanking Mens' Club up there for people like you who are 'on the downlow'.

Sep 1, 2010
mouth-toilet.jpg

byronsdad

Banned
Nov 15, 2010
Yep, no doubt about it, a clear closet bandit. There must be a Wanking Mens' Club up there for people like you who are 'on the downlow'.

Wouldnt have thought so it makes me physically sick to think of what you lot do to each other. I will carry the human race forward whilst you lot keep the vaseline sales right up.

D

Deleted User X18H

No shit Sherlock well done give yourself a sweetie and you will get praise off your mummy when you get home rom school LOL

You really shouldn't come to Brighton you wouldn't be able to afford it .Not even for a day. Not even if you sold the council hovel Maggie helped you buy.

Try picking on Bristol or some equally depressing and run down area. Maybe Walsall.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Wouldnt have thought so it makes me physically sick to think of what you lot do to each other. I will carry the human race forward whilst you lot keep the vaseline sales right up.

Yeah, right, come on, you know how good your priest makes you feel, you love it really.

byronsdad

Banned
Nov 15, 2010
You really shouldn't come to Brighton you wouldn't be able to afford it .Not even for a day. Not even if you sold the council hovel Maggie helped you buy.

Try picking on Bristol or some equally depressing and run down area. Maybe Walsall.

Dont need to pal this place will always be greater than Brighton, As i have experienced both. Honest you need to take a look at the place you spend your life in before you start calling Hartlepool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here