Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No pal knowing i like ladies and not men makes me feel more of a man

More of a man ? You sound more like an ape, dumb bell.

Why not polish up on your your english, see if you can mash something even moderately amusing into your keyboard thats actually worth reading, instead of wasting everyones time with your boring, stunningly unoriginal gaybashing, as if you're the first to come up with that stuff ? You're making yourself look a right tit.

Whats next, onto Cardiff Citys messageboards to call them all sheepshaggers ?

Woo. Hoo.

*slow handclap*

byronsdad

Banned
Nov 15, 2010
More of a man ? You sound more like an ape, dumb bell.

Why not polish up on your your english, see if you can mash something even moderately amusing into your keyboard thats actually worth reading, instead of wasting everyones time with your boring, stunningly unoriginal gaybashing, as if you're the first to come up with that stuff ? You're making yourself look a right tit.

Whats next, onto Cardiff Citys messageboards to call them all sheepshaggers ?

Woo. Hoo.

*slow handclap*

Nah just dont like puffs as for the right tit id have that over a blokes bum anytime.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'm not all that keen on puffs either

puff-adder.jpg

Nasty buggers they are.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
byronsdad: Oi, Byron. Good day at school?

Byron. Naaa. I was facking hangover all day, innit. Year 6 is facking knackering. Wots these SAT things. you didn't even go to school did ya dad?

byronsdad: Na, I was too busy looking after my old man. Who needs school when you can be a funny man like me?

Byron: Funny Man? You mean like that guy with all the jokes on the telly box?

byronsdad: That's right son, guess wot I did.

Byron: Dunno. Come on then, tell me funny man.

byronsdad: Right, well I went on the Brighton messageboard which is on that internet thing. Yeah, and I made some gay jokes. cos you know, our football team beat theirs. Then i collected my dole money and bought some special brew.

byron: oh dad, you are such a hoot. Did you go see grandma earlier?

byronsdad: Indeed i did son, shes now 7 months preggers. I can't wait to see my new son for the first time.

Byron: She told me it was mine!?

2273d1168345292-chavs-chav_son.jpg

byronsdad

Banned
Nov 15, 2010
byronsdad: Oi, Byron. Good day at school?

Byron. Naaa. I was facking hangover all day, innit. Year 6 is facking knackering. Wots these SAT things. you didn't even go to school did ya dad?

byronsdad: Na, I was too busy looking after my old man. Who needs school when you can be a funny man like me?

Byron: Funny Man? You mean like that guy with all the jokes on the telly box?

byronsdad: That's right son, guess wot I did.

Byron: Dunno. Come on then, tell me funny man.

byronsdad: Right, well I went on the Brighton messageboard which is on that internet thing. Yeah, and I made some gay jokes. cos you know, our football team beat theirs. Then i collected my dole money and bought some special brew.

byron: oh dad, you are such a hoot. Did you go see grandma earlier?

byronsdad: Indeed i did son, shes now 7 months preggers. I can't wait to see my new son for the first time.

Byron: She told me it was mine!?

http://www.musicbanter.com/attachments/lounge/2273d1168345292-

chavs-chav_son.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that made me laugh, But he has a son in the picture so that proves he is not carrying out dirty deeds with his own sex. very good by the way:bowdown:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Is this the same 42 year old retard from that 'thanks' thread? I actually feel sorry for this bloke, he's obviously a very lonely, sad and bitter person who's probably been dealt a bad hand in life.

You've clearly never been to Hartlepool-they have all been dealt a shit hand in life. We stayed up there after the game and went to a couple of pubs and I thought we'd stumbled across the shooting of Deliverance II. In one pub there were 5 people drinking and they had 5 teeth between them-the men were even uglier.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that made me laugh, But he has a son in the picture so that proves he is not carrying out dirty deeds with his own sex. very good by the way:bowdown:

Have you heard of bisexuality ? Maybe not, can't be too easy to hear from inside your closet.

byronsdad

Banned
Nov 15, 2010
bad news sunshine,
You're not Byrons dad,
some sailors shot their lot on your wife's shoes and the flys did the rest.
least You can't get done for incest now sweetcheeks.

Whohoy if ever as case for a bellend blower its this fanny here, are you the man or woman in your relationship with gok wan?
dear dear me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here