Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't decide

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I will carry the human race forward whilst you lot keep the vaseline sales right .

Darwinism suggests otherwise, sweetcheeks. All that inbreeding isn't good for you. Take a look at young Byron. A face like your grandad's ballbag and the brains of a satsuma. Poor kid, what's the point of being born with 4 extra fingers when he'll never be able to count beyond 3?

Anyway, be sure to look me up when you come down here. You sound scrummy.

D

Deleted User X18H

Dont need to pal this place will always be greater than Brighton, As i have experienced both. Honest you need to take a look at the place you spend your life in before you start calling Hartlepool.

Start calling Hartlepool what?

byronsdad

Banned
Nov 15, 2010
Darwinism suggests otherwise, sweetcheeks. All that inbreeding isn't good for you. Take a look at young Byron. A face like your grandad's ballbag and the brains of a satsuma. Poor kid, what's the point of being born with 4 extra fingers when he'll never be able to count beyond 3?

Anyway, be sure to look me up when you come down here. You sound scrummy.

No thanks. ill let your own dwell with your own darwinism :facepalm: the Boy has one over you already its his first time he has seen a worse team than yeovil vist the Vic since he started going :albion2::albion1::albion2::albion1:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
As i have experienced both

Experienced both? Ooh you tease. You never said you were bi-curious earlier. Sorry, can't help you then. I want a man's man.

Honest you need to take a look at the place you spend your life in before you start calling Hartlepool.

Believe me I could live a thousand lives and I'd never call Hartlepool. You're not exactly a keeper. Just a bit of rough for a one night stand.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Hasting is full of normal people??????????? you are way off the mark there fella.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
See thats the point i class homosexuality as one of the deadly sins was just finding out if the rumors were true and obviously are, as i attend the goodwood festival of speed every year i was thinking of stopping in Brighton, but i like ladies, beer and not round the back bum abusing i shall not be visiting your deprived and lowly status of a CITY and be going along the coast to beautiful hastings where i have heard the people are normal, and dont like knobs pushed up their arses!!

Thanks for making my mind up beef bayonet munchers!!!!!!!

Is anyone else getting the vibe that the feeling is probably not mutual

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here