Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't believe Walsall isn't sold out yet

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Has everyone had their tickets delivered? Ordered mine weeks ago but still not turned up :(

Ordered mine a couple of days after they went on sale, i got it about a week later and im in Scotland, my son ordered the same day and got his in London the day before me, so i would give them a bell Wilko

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If we don't win tomorrow night there's going to be one hell of a queue on the ticket phone line Wednesday morning!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
So anyone going to start the stampede for the remaining tickets for this one if the scores stay the same tonight?

Any remaining tickets should be given away.If you haven't got a ticket for Walsall yet you don't deserve one.

Walsall just a couple of stops further than witton & by far a bigger game.

If we can take 6500 to villa surely we can get 2500 to Walsall for a more important game.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Any remaining tickets should be given away.If you haven't got a ticket for Walsall yet you don't deserve one.

Walsall just a couple of stops further than witton & by far a bigger game.

If we can take 6500 to villa surely we can get 2500 to Walsall for a more important game.

Oh i'm not bothered. Got mine the first morning they went on sale, just looking forward to watching the bun fight that will ensue!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here