Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't believe Walsall isn't sold out yet

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Got my ticket, booked train today £30 single from Glesga to New Street, still got to get from there to Poland yet! returning by National Express overnight for £16.50, plenty of time to sleep!

Return was £107 quid ffs

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm planning to go, but will turn up and pay on the day if I make it (may not be in the away end, though)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm on holiday in Cornwall but have a ticket and will be making the effort to get there if it's the clincher

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm really looking forward to this. I always go to Walsall, even though it usually seems to fall on a Tuesday night. I'm in the posh seats this time, thatnks to my other half's Brother in law, who seems to be very well connected.

I've always liked the atmosphere that the away fans can generate at Walsall, whereas most of the home fans, in the big stand, have any of their noise lost to the M6. If you haven't been there before, it is well worth the trip :thumbsup:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'm really looking forward to this. I always go to Walsall, even though it usually seems to fall on a Tuesday night. I'm in the posh seats this time, thatnks to my other half's Brother in law, who seems to be very well connected.

I've always liked the atmosphere that the away fans can generate at Walsall, whereas most of the home fans, in the big stand, have any of their noise lost to the M6. If you haven't been there before, it is well worth the trip :thumbsup:

......................................worst stewards in the league though. More Adolph's than the third bleedin' reich!

Going to be a great game and if Calde wants it to be the place we win promotion then it's going to happen

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
I will be there like I was last season and every season we have played there (helps living in Brum of course just off the M5 close to Rayhall Interchange, that is where the M5 meets the M6) since I came up here. First time have had to book tickets though, normally just saunter up half hour before game hand over dosh at turnstile.

Have never photographed there though

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Ordered my Walsall ticket on time, any money it doesn't turn up before the actual game as it never seems to do so ! Just need to get train tickets.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
southern day saver 4 for 24 quid to milton keynes,then 4 for 2 on the day from milton keynes to walsall 9 quid

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4047403 said:
Unlike some, I don't have a mother willing to finance following my football team every week ;)

Are you going this weekend then? If you are i'll talk to you there because im going with a few others so we can sort it out ..

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
southern day saver 4 for 24 quid to milton keynes,then 4 for 2 on the day from milton keynes to walsall 9 quid

To Walsall or to Bescot Stadium? And I cant find this deal unless you come back at 9pm?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here