Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't believe Walsall isn't sold out yet

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Looks like the game that we are going to secure promotion in, and we only have 2300 tickets. Why hasn't it sold out yet?

When it does sell out, are we likely to get any more tickets? Walsall are averaging under 4,000 this season and the capacity is 11,300. Surely we will be given more? We could take loads up there if we can get promoted there, there could be more away fans than home fans.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'm waiting till closer the time, not got much cash right now and I dont want to buy tickets to all the crap away games in the hope that one of them will be 'the one' if it is indeed 'the one' I am sure they'd give us a bigger allocation.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Got my Waraw & ColU tickets together today ( saved £2 by waiting!!)

GrahamH65

May 19, 2009
IF we beat both Wednesday and Dagenham in our next two games, I'm sure it will sell out. Although I've already got my tickets sorted, some people may just be waiting until they know exactly what the position is.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I had a feeling we wouldn't win at Rochdale so bought my Walsall ticket Friday night to get in early. It *should* be the game we go up.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Marylebone to Snowhill is 19.50 or 16.50 if there are 4 of you. That's the best I can find, I'd love to know where you got 13 quid from?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here