Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you keep up ?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Some people are getting a bit over-heated for no real reason. I've enjoyed the Southampton/Brighton banter over the last couple of seasons. As regards Palace, they've also got Charlton and Millwall, and while we'll never compete with Portsmouth for Southampton's 'affections,' a couple of grudge matches against Saints per season is just what the doctor ordered - although we probably won't be in the same league next year.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
who gives a fu%k if we do or don't keep up i am enjoying watching my team play some cracking football in a state of the art stadium thats going to get bigger and louder, seeing quality players for a change, and not sitting at withdean getting soaking wet. i am experiencing the dawning of a new era in the life of my football club, and i for one don't give a toss about the likes of you.... southampton supporter coming on here trying to wind us up, so turn round and go write stuff on your own forum thats a little bit interesting to read.

Very much this, watch attractive football every week with a progressing team, or watch hoofball with a team full of 6ft 6 lumps. Thank f*** I was born in Brighton.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I do wonder how Saints would cope if Rickie Lambert broke his leg on Monday morning....not well, methinks.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
You are set up to be relegation fodder,one 17 y/o kid took you apart.It is hard to identify your greatest weakness,your Arrogance,your petulance or your no show fans,if you go up you will be hard pressed to keep up with crowd sizes of QPR.

true

as well as arrogance he also seems to be a predicting the future as well.

Conjecture , all of it

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Even though our crowds are better than theirs even now. :facepalm:

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
f***ing childish thread.

Face it were both set to become the power houses of South coast football with P****mouth turning to dust.

Can you keep up? Probably not. Were as good if not better than we were earlier in the season. Personally I think were the best team in this league. Our strike force is lethal. Look at our goal difference ffs.

As for Brighton, can see u doing doing a black pool or burnley so maybe meet in the Prem rather than the play offs.

And if we do get there, cant see us struggling that badly. Still got most aox money to spend even before we spend any premier income. Were set up for the Prem.

Well I actually agree with you, bro,except to say I doubt anyone here is throwing in the towel at catching you. We were 15 points back before 2012, and that gap is only nine points now, we have a tidy looking and fit squad, and a string of winnable looking games in March. Unlikely but possible.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Well he better not get out of bad Monday morning. Cheers for the heads up.

Lets save all this till the end of April. Looking forward to it.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
we need an away fans end in this forum...or at the very least a ban on away fans starting threads :smile:

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Even though our crowds are better than theirs even now. :facepalm:

But you are winning,alright you only get big crowds for your cup finals,like when we come to town but usually "there's no one there,there's no one there"is the chant of the day.f*** me I have seen fishing boats fuller than St marys this season.

If you get promoted and struggle,park you trawler in the stand of choice,Bournmouth will get more than you

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
But you are winning,alright you only get big crowds for your cup finals,like when we come to town but usually "there's no one there,there's no one there"is the chant of the day.f*** me I have seen fishing boats fuller than St marys this season.

If you get promoted and struggle,park you trawler in the stand of choice,Bournmouth will get more than you
You seem to know a lot about their gates. What is their lowest league gate this season? Over 20,500 I believe (only 500 Leicester fans), on a freezing night, for a televised game when they were in their recent rut.

I really do cringe when Southampton are laughed at for their "empty" stadium when a) they are averaging miles more than us and b) their ground is 50% bigger than ours this season.

Last edited:

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Well I actually agree with you, bro,except to say I doubt anyone here is throwing in the towel at catching you. We were 15 points back before 2012, and that gap is only nine points now, we have a tidy looking and fit squad, and a string of winnable looking games in March. Unlikely but possible.

I doubt any of the teams in the chasing pack have thrown in the towel. Reading are flying, they were 18 points behind Saints at one stage, 5 now with a game in hand. Birmingham, although slipping up today, were 17 points adrift at the same time as Reading, that's now 8 with a game in hand. Ourselves, Reading, Birmingham, Blackpool and West Ham are all above Southampton in the current form table. They've won a couple of games against two piss-poor sides and Ben's coming out with "were the best team in this league" nonsense. Still, like he says, we'll find out at the end of April.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
A one player team that just hoofs the ball to Lambert.

El Abd sorted him out. Surprised other teams have sussed him out yet.

Meanwhile the record books will always show us as League 1 Champions 2010/11 - and by a canter.

D

Deleted member 18477

There are not 2 better teams for me. Trust me, were motoring from this point. Have u seen our goal difference.

west ham & Reading. sorry about that you arrogant.... beeeeeep beeeeeep beeeep beeep beeeeeep!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here