Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you keep up ?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
We both won today. So we are.

Who knew a Saints fan would deserve a smilie usually exclusively saved for Palace. :ffsparr:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f*** off you ****. its palace or no one. just coz you have won a few games and its looking likely you wont have your rivals soon. just f*** off with your identikit stadium and ONE somg amd f*** off you f***ing ****. **** **** **** f*** off.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Serious question
Your ground,do you ever look wishfully at that Gasometer opposite and wonder why your ground wasn't built as aesthetically pleasing as that.I have seen Water Towers more attractive than St mary's.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
You couldn't keep it up if your were the only bloke on an island full of naked 24 year old women, even if your sister was one of them.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
f***ing childish thread.

Face it were both set to become the power houses of South coast football with P****mouth turning to dust.

Can you keep up? Probably not. Were as good if not better than we were earlier in the season. Personally I think were the best team in this league. Our strike force is lethal. Look at our goal difference ffs.

As for Brighton, can see u doing doing a black pool or burnley so maybe meet in the Prem rather than the play offs.

And if we do get there, cant see us struggling that badly. Still got most aox money to spend even before we spend any premier income. Were set up for the Prem.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
f***ing childish thread.

Face it were both set to become the power houses of South coast football with P****mouth turning to dust.

Can you keep up? Probably not. Were as good if not better than we were earlier in the season. Personally I think were the best team in this league. Our strike force is lethal. Look at our goal difference ffs.

As for Brighton, can see u doing doing a black pool or burnley so maybe meet in the Prem rather than the play offs.

And if we do get there, cant see us struggling that badly. Still got most aox money to spend even before we spend any premier income. Were set up for the Prem.

You will blow it mate. Trust.

You aint that good

Even though happy if you do do it

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
who gives a fu%k if we do or don't keep up i am enjoying watching my team play some cracking football in a state of the art stadium thats going to get bigger and louder, seeing quality players for a change, and not sitting at withdean getting soaking wet. i am experiencing the dawning of a new era in the life of my football club, and i for one don't give a toss about the likes of you.... southampton supporter coming on here trying to wind us up, so turn round and go write stuff on your own forum thats a little bit interesting to read.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
f***ing childish thread.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
f***ing childish thread.

You are set up to be relegation fodder,one 17 y/o kid took you apart.It is hard to identify your greatest weakness,your Arrogance,your petulance or your no show fans,if you go up you will be hard pressed to keep up with crowd sizes of QPR.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here