Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can Robert Peston please just FU*K OFF !

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This f***ing bloke does my head in.

He has built up a career of a serial bringer of doom, one of the horsemen of the apocalypse. Every time I see his stupid smug face on the tele I know it is yet more bad news and doom and gloom.

Its been nearly four and a half years now. He now peddles an agenda ( and hope ) of the Euro going down the toilet as it will extend his career further and longer.

The only time he will crawl off back under the rock he came from is when the economy improves and there are finally some good news stories. He will then be surplus to requirements. Unfortunately it looks like that will be a few years off yet.

He is now on BBC 1 about the 3500 job losses at RBoS.

Don't forget this is the Man who started the rush on Northern Rock in 2007 when leaking the story about their difficulties so many actually think he was the catalyst.

His stupid way of talking also fucks me off !

All this incessant doom and gloom and bad news affects people's minds and could well be extending the poor economic figures as many people will have just given up now, thinking, whats the point in trying anymore ?

So f*** OFF Peston I am going to do my level best to make it a GOOD year in 2012, just to spite you and I suggest others do the same.

That is all.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Excellent journalist.

I hate him with a passion Simster. He only crawled from his pond to leak the Northern Rock news. I think he is part of the problem now.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Yeah, I blame Peston for the downturn of Northern Rock too. Oh wait, no I don't. I'm sane.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I like him, he has the ability to convey complex issues in a simple way for financial Luddites like myself.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think he also claimed that Bristol City tickets for the play-off final had sold out, sending the economy into a panic......

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I think he talks a lot of sense. I think things are even more f***ed up than any of us fear, and far from creating doom he is trying to soften the blow.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I'm interested in his subject but leave the room when he comes on. Only a right-on auntie could employ a bloke with a speech impediment as a TV commentator. They're probably employing blind chauffeurs as we speak.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think he talks a lot of sense. I think things are even more f***ed up than any of us fear, and far from creating doom he is trying to soften the blow.

He thrives on the doom and gloom and negativity.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Might I suggest that if you don't like watching doom and gloom then watching any part of the news is a bad idea ???

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I can't be the only one seeing the irony of this post.

Yes Simster the last four years have affected my mind. I am the way I am because of what has happened but am still battling on trying to avoid the abyss I am staring into. I could go into my life over the last 4 years , on a personal level and how it has affected me , aand many others but wouldn't want to bore anyone. What I am saying is negativity breeds negativity, something I know all too well and am trying to address on a personal level.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here