Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cameron in Brighton on Thursday!

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

Why would she? She was a losing candidate for the Conservatives in a neighbouring constituency. I therefore have little likelihood of meeting (or indeed wanting to meet) her.

Exactly a neighbouring constituency. You are in a Tory constituency you lucky lucky boy.

Why you get so excitable about Charlotte is beyond me. I mean I get excited about her but totally different reasons.

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Surrey near Kingston.About 50 miles nearer to Brighton than the current member for Pavilion.

From Caroline Lucas's website

"Caroline and her family have been based in Brussels over the past eleven years so she could combine her role as a Euro-MP with looking after two young children.

She is now based in Brighton and her family will be joining her here next year, when her eldest son finishes his 6th form exams."

D

Deleted User X18H

From Caroline Lucas's website

"Caroline and her family have been based in Brussels over the past eleven years so she could combine her role as a Euro-MP with looking after two young children.

She is now based in Brighton and her family will be joining her here next year, when her eldest son finishes his 6th form exams."

If that women told me it was Friday today.I would check the first available calender.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Surrey near Kingston.About 50 miles nearer to Brighton than the current member for Pavilion.

Right.

Without checking back over all your past jibberish, I certainly had the impression you wanted a local person who represented the city. I must have misunderstood.

D

Deleted User X18H

Right.

Without checking back over all your past jibberish, I certainly had the impression you wanted a local person who represented the city. I must have misunderstood.

Yeah I said she has a place in Sussex Heights.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Exactly a neighbouring constituency. You are in a Tory constituency you lucky lucky boy.

Why you get so excitable about Charlotte is beyond me. I mean I get excited about her but totally different reasons.

Sad Timmy deflecting again with an incomplete stream of consciousness.

Yes I'm in a Tory constituency where the MP is the only Tory who voted in favour of the Albion playing at Withdean (bet you didn't know that!). Albeit he's now dropped from the double barrelled name he used then to the single version of now.

You however are in a Green constituency - the only one in the country. You are the lucky (some would say unique) one.

As for Charlotte Vere - I couldn't give a flying saucer about her. I'm neither excitable or excited by her. Ambivalent maybe a better description. I do however take great delight in seeing how those who worked so hard to make her what she was at the election are now trying to play things.

D

Deleted User X18H

But lives near Kingston. Anyone can just buy a second place, it doesn't make them a local.

Are you really that thick?

I didn't say that, I suggested she had homes in Surrey and Brighton.

No I don't think I am thick. Thick skinned perhaps:lolol:

D

Deleted User X18H

So she's one of those out-of-towners who have come down to Brighton that you do despise.

Thanks for the clarification.

No she was a pre 99er. That is acceptable.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So anyone who moved to Brighton prior to 1999 is "ok" basically. What about if they were gay tho?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here