Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calvin Andrew - Palace Striker on Loan

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
While you're here though, our furry friend - anything in the KILKENNY story?

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Palace supporting friend at work says that he's very fast, but hasn't really had the opportunity to get a run of games in.

Unfortunately he doesn't actually say whether he's any good or not!!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
My new reviewed well nice team to soccer those Hartlepool dins, with even more transfer insania do do do do do

------------Sullivan-----------

----Virgo Hinshlewood Elphick----

Carole Livermore Jarrett Kilkenny

-----Forster Davies Andrew-----

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I saw him last year against us and don't remember him being that good but who knows, could turn out to be a gem

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Who gives a shit whether he's any good? You people are overlooking the most important thing. Well, the TWO most important things. The first is that it's another black on board. Love it. What's got me wet and excited though is that we could have a man named CALVIN in our side. FLAIR-f***ing-TASTIC. I love him already:bowdown:

That is feckin hilarious!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
"taking a dump in a tesco bag shirt"

..........might be against us but you have to laugh:laugh:

A funny comment.
I must admit living in Croydon and being subjected to the anti Brighton jibes I’m always shocked at the hatred Palace show towards us. Before I moved to Croydon about 4 years ago I thought we cared much, much more than them but it really isn’t the case. When I worked in a pub in south Croydon I was told by some little chav that he was going to ‘bash me up for what your lot did in thornton heath’, he was about 19!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Can play on the left side of midfield too, so more competition for places even when Murray is fit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here