Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calvin Andrew - Palace Striker on Loan

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'll go all in with Grimsby. Grimsby makes Gillingham look like Beverly Hills. :glare:

You could be right. I do recall an evening in a Grimsby 'nightclub' featuring the following conversation with a classy Grimsby girl (CGG)

CGG " Will you buy me a drink"
Me " Err......Why"
CGG "Cos I think you're fit"
Me "I'm married, I think you've mixed me up with someone else"
CGG "Where you from"
Me "Brighton"
CGG " I've never had a Cockney, buy me a drink and I'll suck you off in the car park"

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You could be right. I do recall an evening in a Grimsby 'nightclub' featuring the following conversation with a classy Grimsby girl (CGG)

Me " Err......Why"
CGG "Where you from"
Me "Brighton"
CGG " I've never had a Cockney, buy me a drink and I'll suck you off in the car park"

Did you buy her a pint ? :drink:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I recall a similar encounter in Halifax (which as it has some decent surrounding countryside, rates as much nicer than all of the aforementioned).
However could I put Aldershit forward for consideration as one of the arseholes of England?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We need another striker, but hope we keep up the search for a perm signing...

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Dunno about his footballing ability, but he's a really nice lad - my wife used to be his teacher. Not sure this will help our cause much though!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Me " Err......Why"
CGG "Where you from"
Me "Brighton"
I always thought Grimsby sounded HIDEOUS but there are obviously parts of it that are OK then.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
He has had a lucky escape in not signing for Yeovil -dreadful place with bad pubs that run out of beer, taxi-sized buses that can't take you back to the remote station, inbreds and a poor football team that we always play badly against. Luton is dreary and stroppy also. As for Thornton Heath it at least has a good pub and Croydon Athletic FC's steak baguettes in the club house.

Rotherham and Bradford are good away trips.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here