Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calvin Andrew - Palace Striker on Loan

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Yes, and sadly I've been to Luton too. Luton is officially my WORST place in Britain. Calvin sounds like he had a lucky escape.

As I said, I don't care whether he "does it" for us or not. A black man called Calvin upfront is something I've always dreamed about. I have often hoped we'd snap up Calvin Zola when he's been available. Calvin Andrew is the next best thing:clap2:

Strange lad! ;)

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Have you been to South Norwood or Thornton Heath badg? :eek:

South Norwood isn't that bad but Tornton heat is fooking dangerous, it's the murder capital of Croydon.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Personally I hate taking on someone elses young players and giving them match time instead of our own, and that counts double when it is Palace.

However if Murray is out for a while I suppose we need some kind of lanky giant option. Would rather we signed someone permanantly though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Assuming that isn't tongue in cheek then if he sees comments like that he will give us a very wide berth. I haven't played football for 25 years but I would feel insulted with that comparison and I only played sunday league!!!!!!
I meant that the loan deal would take us up to the end of the season and fill the gap caused by Jakeys imminent move to Aldershot , not being detrimental to the new lad and his footballing skills.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Yes, and sadly I've been to Luton too. Luton is officially my WORST place in Britain.

I'll call your Luton and raise you BURSLEM, home of Port Vale. Burslem is so shitty that they daren't even call their local football team after the place.

At least Luton has an airport so you can get away from it fast.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ill call your Burslem and raise you Barnsley. Barnsley town centre makes Bhagdad look like Acapulco..

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Have we actually officially got him on loan yet?
Or is he just close to signing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here