Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calvin Andrew - Palace Striker on Loan

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Yes of course I've noticed that. But we've got 4 days to go untill the windows shuts, and nobody has made any attempts to sign Murray so he will hopefully stay and with Davies possibly coming in, then why the need of Calvin Andrews?

Because Forster is old, and done so much running in the last week. Murray is injured. Davies hasnt played too much this season and if they are crocked that leaves us with Adam Virgo (who is injured) and Kane Louis (who has never played for us)

Last edited:

scooter1

How soon is now?
With Fleetwood recalled, Murray injured and Robinson seemingly unable to even get his banjo out of its case, let alone connect with a cows arse i'd say its a decent signing(presuming its fact). Give the guy a chance - he's opted to come here over another offer(albeit Yeovil), and part of the problem has been actually getting players in

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
give the bloke a chance he hasnt even played a game for us and people are slagging him off, its not even official yet anyway so we'll find out

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I expect he's already posted on Ask The Club asking when he'll be added to the pen pic pages.
He does it to confirm info from a club source so he can eagerly add/delete the squad number/player details from the B&HA wiki page. :(

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
His goal scoring record is rubbish. But you never know he could be the new Bas!

86 starts, 7 goals.
Jake Robinson 123 appearances 13 goals - not exactly brilliant either!

This bit on Wikipedia did make me laugh though - Jake built his reputation with pace and movement reminiscent of the England striker Michael Owen. If only!!!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Which sad fucker has already put Brighton as his next club on there? :laugh:

R M Taylor springs to mind ;)

Wrong. If you look at the history of the page, you will find out it is a Crystal Palace fan who has done so.

I expect he's already posted on Ask The Club asking when he'll be added to the pen pic pages.

I do that occasionally when the information is required for height and weight on the site Welcome to FootballSquads

And what number he'll be wearing

Never done that in my life sonny :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here