Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Call yourself a real fan

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Are we saying that the majority of fans who can afford to go to every match are single or retired, with no or very little bills to pay etc etc?......cause if we are, then I am must be classed as a glory hunter, even though i have followed Brighton for 30years and in my single days I travelled all over England. But now however I have different priorites and now spend my money on my house, food and family......sorry but that is how live is im afraid, any money left over can then go into entertainment.But at the mo there isn't alot.

So, am I fan , Glory hunter or just plain old normal ?.....(I would love to go to every game home and away and come back to my cardboard box..........erm no thanks)

What you have to realise is that to some people on here there is nothing in their life except the Albion. To admit that there are more important things in life (there are several more important things in my life than the Albion) is a cardinal sin. I used to think like that myself, when I was about 16. I think its called "growing up".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here