Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Call Center Girl Sending Me Dirty Pics and Wants to Meet

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's f***ing tragic!

I'm not surprised though, nothing on her surprises me since that 1066 vs penguin episode on that girls profile page :facepalm:

It never ceases to amaze and amuse me the lack of self respect some men have. Any woman that comes on here ends up being outright pursued or really badly flirted with by certain members. It's a horrid feeling being embarrassed for someone else. Unfortunately NSC is chock full of these dismal little stories.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Either way, BB is a bit of a numpty for sharing it all over the internet. Does no-one exercise discretion anymore?

This was only a question I asked about what others would do in the same position. It gradually just escalated.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Pretty woman risks losing her job for a shag, could get any bloke on a night out and not risk her job.

Come on this is all to wierd! I can't believe for a second she's genuine.

I really do believe you'd get f**ked over somehow. Just remember she's got access to your address, as she sent you a new phone. Could bribe you for money or anything!!

I ain't sad enough to lie. She doesn't have anything to lose. She saw pic and liked. Simples

Plus we get on

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
It's interesting that NSP are running that competition, given that girl who killed herself did it over pictures just like that being posted on the internet. FFS, your supposed to be adults, act your age for christs sake.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Serious question - Does she do coke or MDMA?

Those substances can turn even the most shy, innocent girls into raging horny minxes in the pub or on the dancefloor on a night out until it transforms their personality in the week to absolutely gagging for it constantly. :)

So thats why my ex was sociable to be with the night I met her at the night club :facepalm: makes sense!!!

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
As a married man with kids - THIS! You spend a long time being faithful.

I have vowed to tell my son not to even think about having a relationship before he's 27, as it's a waste of valuable shagging time. With the benefit of hindsight I spent too long in relationships during my 20's, but spent a couple of years dipping the wick into similar tarts as this, which has now allowed me to be happily married and not be looking away from home for action!

Get on board and let us know how it went...

You really sound like Jay's dad from the Inbetweeners.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
It's interesting that NSP are running that competition, given that girl who killed herself did it over pictures just like that being posted on the internet. FFS, your supposed to be adults, act your age for christs sake.

Its NSP, what do you expect ?

Surprised to see in the programme for the Ipswich game that they are actually sponsoring a player as well (so the site gets advertised basically in the program). What with all the casual racism going on over there, is this really allowed ?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Its NSP, what do you expect ?

Surprised to see in the programme for the Ipswich game that they are actually sponsoring a player as well (so the site gets advertised basically in the program). What with all the casual racism going on over there, is this really allowed ?

What I find the most difficult to believe, is that many of the "holier than thou" mods on here are involved with NSP though!!

Dec 29, 2011
What I find the most difficult to believe, is that many of the "holier than thou" mods on here are involved with NSP though!!
lol I like this too. It's like they go over there to let off steam then come back on NSC and act all good. Didn't know NSP sponsored a players shirt though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here