Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Call Center Girl Sending Me Dirty Pics and Wants to Meet

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Some of them look f***ing dubious IMO)

So let's get this right. You were clearly outraged when you saw the first picture, yet you carried on looking at the rest of the pictures and studied them with enough detail to come to the conclusion that some looked underage.

Well done. :thumbsup:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Well, I think it's f***ing disgusting. We're all entitled to our opinions though. You lot want to carry on leering at barely legal's (if, indeed they are. Some of them look f***ing dubious IMO) then knock yourselves out. As I say though, if any of you are parent's, what would you think if that was your daughter???

Bloody hell, you really are precious.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This thread really died in the arse after showing such promise.

This is the Michael Johnson of threads

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
So let's get this right. You were clearly outraged when you saw the first picture, yet you carried on looking at the rest of the pictures and studied them with enough detail to come to the conclusion that some looked underage.

Well done. :thumbsup:

lolololololol x

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Well, I think it's f***ing disgusting. We're all entitled to our opinions though. You lot want to carry on leering at barely legal's (if, indeed they are. Some of them look f***ing dubious IMO) then knock yourselves out. As I say though, if any of you are parent's, what would you think if that was your daughter???

Go Back To Seagulls Chat...

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I too was outraged. In the interests of fairness though I had a look at all of those self-shot threads on NSP in case the others were different and I had been too quick to judge

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
This is the Michael Johnson of threads

The four time Olympic champion and all round super chap?

I think he's referring to the Manchester City midfielder, who played against us when we THRASHED them at the Theatre. He got lost admist all the money that was thrown around, his knee injury came at the wrong time and now he's completely in the wilderness. Until someone snaps him up, he's an absolute gem waiting to be polished.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I've cooled things with this girl now but she's well keen to see this thread nut wont give it. I think she loves the attention. If I ok it with her first, how about a competition for her number or email :p or is this just bad? Just feeling like ppl on this thread are wanting more and it's not me that's going to be doing it.

I can't and never will cheat so she's wasted on me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here