Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Call Center Girl Sending Me Dirty Pics and Wants to Meet

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
She obviously seems like a girl who loves the attention (and a lot more), so I say give her the URL and see what happens!

This thread just got a lot more interesting!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I've cooled things with this girl now but she's well keen to see this thread nut wont give it. I think she loves the attention. If I ok it with her first, how about a competition for her number or email :p or is this just bad? Just feeling like ppl on this thread are wanting more and it's not me that's going to be doing it.

I can't and never will cheat so she's wasted on me.

Biggest pussy-out ever?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think he's referring to the Manchester City midfielder, who played against us when we THRASHED them at the Theatre. He got lost admist all the money that was thrown around, his knee injury came at the wrong time and now he's completely in the wilderness. Until someone snaps him up, he's an absolute gem waiting to be polished.

He is currently dating the daughter of one of the blokes I work with!

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
I've cooled things with this girl now but she's well keen to see this thread nut wont give it. I think she loves the attention. If I ok it with her first, how about a competition for her number or email :p or is this just bad? Just feeling like ppl on this thread are wanting more and it's not me that's going to be doing it.

Fair enough, poor finish to the makings of a good thread, to quote the lyrics of Snoop Dogg: 'It ain't no fun if the Homies can't have none'......so pass her details onto someone else!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nmXrCJIsAo

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

This girl clearly has issues and you are being a dick. Think about what yo are doing you child.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

Give her the link, dont give out her number or e-mail. If she likes attention then she would love NSC.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
This girl clearly has issues and you are being a dick. Think about what yo are doing you child.

If she has issues then surely someone should give her medicine? :thumbsup:
and you call him a child and yet you use language like "Yo" :facepalm:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If she has issues then surely someone should give her medicine? :thumbsup:
and you call him a child and yet you use language like "Yo" :facepalm:

Yo, was a typo, meant to be YOU. And yes it is the actions of a child, frankly he's exploiting a young woman who should know better.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Yo, was a typo, meant to be YOU. And yes it is the actions of a child, frankly he's exploiting a young woman who should know better.

He's hardly exploiting her. She clearly loves the attention so where's the harm? It's far more offensive to make assumptions as to her mental health

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Believe me Jay, I live a lot. I just don't feel the need to plaster the tiniest of attention from a bird all over the internet. Secondly, just because she's clearly revelling in it, it doesn't make it right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here