Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Call Center Girl Sending Me Dirty Pics and Wants to Meet

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
this

if you are not going to have the minerals to post anything more than you have.

Lets have some fun and see the NSC desperados

That would be harsh. In one thread I could potentially lose my Gf and be hated on NSC a site I've been on for 10 years

firemandan

Oct 7, 2010
Right you need to be smashing this bird asap......then tell us all about it. Your mrs will never find out.....
what could go wrong.....go on.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Serious question - Does she do coke or MDMA?

Those substances can turn even the most shy, innocent girls into raging horny minxes in the pub or on the dancefloor on a night out until it transforms their personality in the week to absolutely gagging for it constantly. :)

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
Pretty woman risks losing her job for a shag, could get any bloke on a night out and not risk her job.

Come on this is all to wierd! I can't believe for a second she's genuine.

I really do believe you'd get f**ked over somehow. Just remember she's got access to your address, as she sent you a new phone. Could bribe you for money or anything!!

Dec 29, 2011
Pretty woman risks losing her job for a shag, could get any bloke on a night out and not risk her job.

I really do believe you'd get f**ked over somehow. Just remember she's got access to your address, as she sent you a new phone. Could bribe you for money or anything!!

Good shout. Maybe the number he's been texting is a premium and every text he sends her is costing him £5 :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That would be harsh. In one thread I could potentially lose my Gf and be hated on NSC a site I've been on for 10 years
Jesus, how many PMs have you had?

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011

Been following this thread since it started and it has to be a wind up.

D

Deleted member 2719

I think the pics of the blonde is he's girlfriend of ten years (that's is the real reason for not showing her identity) and he and she are getting a kick out of how many blokes want to take her, but it probably has got more out of control than he realised and now doesn't not know which way to go to save his respect on NSC.

If i am wrong Brighton Boy let the pm boys have a go at her.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
This really isn't going anywhere is it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Either way, BB is a bit of a numpty for sharing it all over the internet. Does no-one exercise discretion anymore?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here