Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Call Center Girl Sending Me Dirty Pics and Wants to Meet

kip

Aug 2, 2011
She would please me anyway i want she said. She said she'd do anything for me sexually... however my gf is fitter and i just cant and never will cheat... but defo feel i may regret turning her down...

I just want a change... which im sure will make me realise even more how right my gf is for me... i just wish my gf would ok me meeting her as im sure it would help out our relationship in the long run :lolol:
can we have some pics of your gf

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Exactly what I was thinking.

No... i rang a delivery company and got through to her. Shes been emailing delivery details... my gf deserves to catch me if she went through all this ... although there is nothing to catch me out at

My gf did not get to the random person i got put through at this delivery company... She emailed me with the headed paper so no...

TBH we all just want more pics. Please share.

Ive sent enough...

That's because 90% on here can say that they would, but will never ever get the opportunity to!

Very true :)

Schoolboy error sending her a picture of your girlfriend.

This will justify to her why i wont do it...

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
if this woman is so 'hot', why is she wasting her life in a call centre..?

wtf... i dunno.. shes good looking and better than i though when i hadnt seen a pic and started being dirty... ffs what a stupid question..

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Ha, don't you remember that Seinfeld episode where the attractive girl he's dating doesn't want to come up to his flat because she saw his show, didn't like it and tells him she doesn't respect him anymore, the put out Seinfeld returns 'but you're a cashier'....very funny.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
In response to the OP, i have just upgraded and I gues you are not with vodaphone!

I initially thought my luck was in and got asked out!! GET IN!!!

Then got this.....SAKE!!! :glare::down:

images

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
This is only going to end in tears for somebody, probably you and your girlfriend.

Lets be honest, this chick sounds like she was probably the local bike on her estate growing up.

So, delete here details, pull up a chair of your own, knock one out and you'll feel all the better in the morning.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

You've not worked in a call centre then? I've now worked in 3, and all of them have had some TOP totty to be fair.

This thread is magnificent. :lolol: Twaddle, completely. But entertaining and a good read. Well played, all involved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here