Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Call Center Girl Sending Me Dirty Pics and Wants to Meet

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
This thread cant linger and be gold as my gf may pop on her... This thread must stay in the hidden depths.. as if it never existed..

I am innocent and was just curious if this shit happened to other people...

I'm sick of these testing situations... Im going to fail soon... girls at the gym, girl at footy arrgghhh and all younger than me and pretty... not fair...

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
This thread can't linger? Better hope nobody posts in it to keep it at the top of the forum

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I had a friend like that who would shag anything, she was mentally unwell, had been abused as a teenager, she had many blokes for casual sex all the time. She took her own life in the end. Any woman like that has been traumatised in some way imo, nothing sexy about it.

That's rubbish. Plenty of women like NSA sex with a variety of guys and its got nothing to do with trauma. They just like it.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Out on a limb here I think I know this girl. Hair, boots and er attitude fit. If I am right she is well into her forties. :eek:

She's 25...

Well that was a surreal whirlwind 24 hrs where so wouldn't stop texting and calling... She has calmed down a bit as i have told her it's all to tempting but i told her i cant meet. Its as if shes never been turned down before as she wont take no for an answer....

Very refreshing to meet a girl that is more into dirty sex than a guy...

May put another pic on later...

This is a 100% genuine story and she is for real trust me...

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Just realise what you have, remember you told me a couple of weeks back that the grass wouldn't be greener. Now delete her off your phone and whats-app for crying out loud and start to remember that you have a gf who loves you for who you are.

Worst advice ever

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not happy. I only missed one day of NSC, and this little beauty slipped by.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here