Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Call Center Girl Sending Me Dirty Pics and Wants to Meet

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Any specific time frame? I shall not have internet access from 17.00

ok try and do before then :) i feel at ease now as i am not meeting her and just being friendly and just a good bloke on whatsapp now...

I am going to mention this to her though and see if she wants to please half of NSC... She'll prob be the type to not mind her number being put on... However i wont mention that i have put a pic up...

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
ok try and do before then :) i feel at ease now as i am not meeting her and just being friendly and just a good bloke on whatsapp now...

I am going to mention this to her though and see if she wants to please half of NSC... She'll prob be the type to not mind her number being put on... However i wont mention that i have put a pic up...

**pulls up a leather recliner, resplendent with beers, snacks and box of Kleenex**

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
To the OP, You could never go there now, you have bragged about it too much. The secret to filling your life with filth is to be discreet.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
to the OP, (you've probably been told this already, but pushing 250 posts is way to long to wade through)

Actually these things do happen sometimes. Similar has happened to me and to some friends that i know. Always a slightly different scenario, but always one thing in common. The girls/women are alway fecking psychos. Always.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
to the OP, (you've probably been told this already, but pushing 250 posts is way to long to wade through)

Actually these things do happen sometimes. Similar has happened to me and to some friends that i know. Always a slightly different scenario, but always one thing in common. The girls/women are alway fecking psychos. Always.

This.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
lol I'm tempted. There's been some wonderful responses I could use..

If it is as good as this then I may explode with laughter! :moo:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
this 100%

Not a scam... i have her work email. i randomly got put through to her (she didn't come to me) i have seen her on cam and have about 10 pics...

:lolol:

I'm off to Manchester to see the miss's tonight so I'm getting laid either way, just want to see some pictures of this bird first!

There are already pictures of her earlier in the thread...

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Had this little pic waiting for me when i got back from lunch...

edited.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here